I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wait wait... two explosions/two brightnesses (from the explosions) came from the air. they were powerful and strong, yet it was beauty that destroyed land... i think it has to do with the two atomic bombs that were dropped on japan. i still havent fit in the "at once" part in the first part and the "time" part at the last part
yup you got it! either the message is "It's Coming Soon!' or "It's Semi-Complete" :))) i'm so excited!

Tatiana Nahuz said:
Is it lying a little to the left side, like diagonal? It really does seem like there's something on the image, but isn't it to much of a coincidence to have those same numbers signify actual words from binary code??

Matthew Kocher said:
i turned out the lights and looked at it from a distance the ones are able to form words and the ones formed that i might be wrong but the message is similar if im wrong

Tatiana Nahuz said:
Seriously? Yeah, makes sense. Damn. ¬¬' How could you tell?

Matthew Kocher said:
The message is not Binary its the ones in the code they form " IT'S COMING SOON!"
so it just so happen to be that the binary translation becomes a set of words derived from many different languages? besides "ITS COMING SOON" sounds so anti-climactic... mike said it would be rewarding...

Matthew Kocher said:
yup you got it! either the message is "It's Coming Soon!' or "It's Semi-Complete" :))) i'm so excited!
Tatiana Nahuz said:
Is it lying a little to the left side, like diagonal? It really does seem like there's something on the image, but isn't it to much of a coincidence to have those same numbers signify actual words from binary code??

Matthew Kocher said:
i turned out the lights and looked at it from a distance the ones are able to form words and the ones formed that i might be wrong but the message is similar if im wrong

Tatiana Nahuz said:

Matthew Kocher said:
The message is not Binary its the ones in the code they form " IT'S COMING SOON!"
It's a Raw BB84 Quantum Transmission; that is; A raw key is a sequence of classical bits from the which the final secret key should be distilled. A raw BB84 key is a sequence of transmitted pulses that have have been detected on the responder side. The pulses are prepared according to the BB84 quantum coding scheme:

* For each pulse i, the bit bi to be transmitted is chosen randomly by the sender,
* A transmission basis ti is chosen randomly among the rectilinear "+" and diagonal "X" bases,
* A qubit in quantum state |bi>ti is sent to the receiver,
* For each pulse, the receiver measures the qubit in a random basis t'i (``+'' or ``X'') and records the classical one-bit outcome b'i.
if people decoded the code and put what they got then why did they say search more what else would it be just look for it ok? im sure you'll see it too

Genesis Moreno said:
so it just so happen to be that the binary translation becomes a set of words derived from many different languages? besides "ITS COMING SOON" sounds so anti-climactic... mike said it would be rewarding...

Matthew Kocher said:
Tatiana Nahuz said:

Matthew Kocher said:

Tatiana Nahuz said:

Matthew Kocher said:
yeah but the link lead to google... many ppl would have thought that was a joke.. i took it literally and used google for research... used it to find a binary translator, used it to translate all those words, and used it to find out about the two bright, powerful explosives that destroyed land - the atomic bombs that bombed japan and besides not too long ago mike already relieved the album was already at near completion... they were just deciding about what songs were gonna be on it and the name of the album

Matthew Kocher said:
if people decoded the code and put what they got then why did they say search more what else would it be just look for it ok? im sure you'll see it too
Genesis Moreno said:

Matthew Kocher said:
Tatiana Nahuz said:

Matthew Kocher said:

Tatiana Nahuz said:

Matthew Kocher said:
i tried too but still just look at it with the lights off from a distance and check i'm telling you that might be right idk, and beside the fact that its rewarding what would we get, its not like they are gonna give every fan something, maybe the reward is the fact that we dont have to wait longer. Linkin Park is never literal when it come to puzzles most of the time anyways, you didnt know that?

Genesis Moreno said:
yeah but the link lead to google... many ppl would have thought that was a joke.. i took it literally and used google for research... used it to find a binary translator, used it to translate all those words, and used it to find out about the two bright, powerful explosives that destroyed land - the atomic bombs that bombed japan and besides not too long ago mike already relieved the album was already at near completion... they were just deciding about what songs were gonna be on it and the name of the album

Matthew Kocher said:
Genesis Moreno said:

Matthew Kocher said:
Tatiana Nahuz said:

Matthew Kocher said:

Tatiana Nahuz said:

Matthew Kocher said:
it cant be that easy... i tried it your way couldn't find squat. nd i still dont believe they would set up this binarycode puzzle as ACII art to say "IT'S COMING SOON" or whatever, when the translated code are actual words... none of the words are absolute gibberish they would have to be geniuses to set that up

Matthew Kocher said:
i tried too but still just look at it with the lights off from a distance and check i'm telling you that might be right idk, and beside the fact that its rewarding what would we get, its not like they are gonna give every fan something, maybe the reward is the fact that we dont have to wait longer. Linkin Park is never literal when it come to puzzles most of the time anyways, you didnt know that?

Genesis Moreno said:

Matthew Kocher said:
Genesis Moreno said:

Matthew Kocher said:
Tatiana Nahuz said:

Matthew Kocher said:

Tatiana Nahuz said:

Matthew Kocher said:
you obviously are so closed minded that you didnt "search" hard enough and told yourself there is nothing, i showed some people around me and they saw what i saw ,given the right amount of time to look
Genesis Moreno said:
it cant be that easy... i tried it your way couldn't find squat. nd i still dont believe they would set up this binarycode puzzle as ACII art to say "IT'S COMING SOON" or whatever, when the translated code are actual words... none of the words are absolute gibberish they would have to be geniuses to set that up

Matthew Kocher said:

Genesis Moreno said:

Matthew Kocher said:
Genesis Moreno said:

Matthew Kocher said:
Tatiana Nahuz said:

Matthew Kocher said:

Tatiana Nahuz said:

Matthew Kocher said:
hey man, how dare you call me closed minded because i don't see it your way. i tried your way. i saw korn-esque looking letter-like-objects but the 1's don't make up actual letters. i tried looking for all the letters, in the dark, and far away. and youre calling me closed minded because i actually tried to see it your way? show me a picture with the letters traced out, and i'll believe you. but still that was uncalled for

Matthew Kocher said:
you obviously are so closed minded that you didnt "search" hard enough and told yourself there is nothing, i showed some people around me and they saw what i saw ,given the right amount of time to look
Genesis Moreno said:

Matthew Kocher said:

Genesis Moreno said:

Matthew Kocher said:
Genesis Moreno said:

Matthew Kocher said:
Tatiana Nahuz said:

Matthew Kocher said:

Tatiana Nahuz said:

Matthew Kocher said:
ok, i apologize i do feel i did cross the line :/ although im telling you its there though, i cant trace it, dont have the right equipment and properties i would if i could though, and its not that noticable when your up close looking at it

Genesis Moreno said:
hey man, how dare you call me closed minded because i don't see it your way. i tried your way. i saw korn-esque looking letter-like-objects but the 1's don't make up actual letters. i tried looking for all the letters, in the dark, and far away. and youre calling me closed minded because i actually tried to see it your way? show me a picture with the letters traced out, and i'll believe you. but still that was uncalled for

Matthew Kocher said:
Genesis Moreno said:

Matthew Kocher said:

Genesis Moreno said:

Matthew Kocher said:
Genesis Moreno said:

Matthew Kocher said:
Tatiana Nahuz said:

Matthew Kocher said:

Tatiana Nahuz said:

Matthew Kocher said:
yeah...I don't see ITS COMING SOON at all. I tried what you said but nothing came to me. I also tried highlighting the ones, but it just looks like a mess. Besides, the coincidence of the binary code spelling words AND arranged to make words is very unlikely.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service