I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no, the one before was just saying that there were more messages coming soon, this one is totally different

Ivelisse said:
yours is so much better than mine! :D maybe all this phrase is related to the picture posted days ago!

Swards31 said:
Nice one mike, get a sentence, translate each word to a different languages and then turn it into binary. If only the message made sence.
After binary decode:
Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mäktig, terra-zerstören tyd.

After various translations:

If (German) brightness (french) they were to (norwegian) explode (afrikkans) forward (estonian) at once (indonesian) air (Basque), that would (portugese) as (finish) the beauty (dutch) come strong (malay). Are (italian) powerful (swedish) land-destory (portugese-german) time (afrikkans)

Source: LpLive.net
According to me the Album's name Can be-- Supernova, eclipse, or Earth's sun
I don't see anything strange on this page, anyway.

ManRaj Singh said:
Everybody Chek this out...
http://www.crystalinks.com/sun.html

I searched--"If the brightness of two luminosities come at once in the air, that would be as beauty as powerful. This can be so powerful, that can destroy earth's time." on google and got this
Did You see the Photos ??..one of them Resembles "leave out all the rest" video..and the translation "If the brightness of two luminosities come at once in the air, that would be as beauty as powerful. This can be so powerful, that can destroy earth's time" each word is available on that page......
May be the album's name is Eclipse, supernova, earth's sun, solar max...etc

Kamil Kapusta said:

ManRaj Singh said:

I searched--"If the brightness of two luminosities come at once in the air, that would be as beauty as powerful. This can be so powerful, that can destroy earth's time." on google and got this
you have eclipse on July 11, but I think that is to soon that LP would put album out. End of summer is September 22…maybe around that time?
Okay, I agree with you - it can be aso connected with a time, as I said in my first post. So, it gives us nothing but the next theories, but is a title of album so important? I still think there can be some clue about release date in this code.

ManRaj Singh said:
Did You see the Photos ??..one of them Resembles "leave out all the rest" video..and the translation "If the brightness of two luminosities come at once in the air, that would be as beauty as powerful. This can be so powerful, that can destroy earth's time" each word is available on that page......
May be the album's name is Eclipse, supernova, earth's sun, solar max...etc

Kamil Kapusta said:

ManRaj Singh said:

If it's too soon, there is a third "announced" eclipse this year - it will come on December 21.

CHAPS_LP said:
you have eclipse on July 11, but I think that is to soon that LP would put album out. End of summer is September 22…maybe around that time?
"At the end of summer, they will explode forward once again, with a release that will be magnificent and strong. The sound is their most powerful and ground-breaking yet."

thats wot it means
:)
LOL! Let try it! Maybe the Autobots will give us a reply! xD
Anyways, it seems that Mike is having fun with this thing of the messages. But I think that he's the only one who's having fun, we're all just going insane because of that binary code! xD

Shinoda Twin™ said:
This new one wouldn't have anything from the Matrix would it? LOL Just kidding, I will ask Bumblebee if he can decode the message for me.
Well, this is what I got out of the Translater for the last 2 lines:
tören tyd
comon Mike give us a hint...are we on the rite way????
Sunny Greetings :D
Well I guess. I wasn't on the totally wrong way....hi hi

Alex Joseph said:
"At the end of summer, they will explode forward once again, with a release that will be magnificent and strong. The sound is their most powerful and ground-breaking yet."

thats wot it means
:)
I still think that it's all about solar eclipse. Well, let's wait, maybe Mike will tell us if it's right way :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service