I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Micheal Paul Temple u r awesome... my bad bro. but we need to think out of the zero like addicted to lp said. a new message or clues has to come soon c:
Okay everyone, just a quick reminder about posting in this thread...

All replies need to be in English (unless you provide translation), and all replies must be on-topic (meaning no "when are you coming to my country on tour" questions).

All posts that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted. Thank you everyone for understanding. :)

Now, let's hear some more theories about the messages!
SUALK ON JUNE 25, 2010 AT 8:23 AM
The first binary message says : “you know what mike? I like turtles”
and then it moves onto another message that says : “Be sure to drink your Ovaltine”.
Only God knows what this means?

SON OF A NOOB ON JUNE 25, 2010 AT 8:35 AM
they most be quotes from moves cas “be sure to drink your ovaltine” is from an old christmas movie. basically the main character was decoding a message from a character he looked up to. the thought it was gonna be something really cool but it was just a commercial. basically the is tricking us. we r nothing but the eager little kid who really wants to find out what this means. mike its a insane genius.
basically guys we have been punked LMFAO X 9,000
"At the end of summer, they will explode forward with a release that will be magnificent and Strong as light. The sound is powerful and ground-breaking."

Album may be released at the end of Summer, September? :/
and there may be a whole new sound... according to the podcast it may include a little soul? :/
Who knows. :)
Can't wait, it will obviously be awesome!
Cant Wait to find out what "Message" is hidden behind the binary code...REALLY EXCITED for the results...
Bright Lights, Explosions, Loud sounds?!?!

Is there ANY chance maybe something is coming to us on 4th o July??????????? I know that's crazy but maybe that'll be the next big clue or somthing important or something!! They are an american band, its possible!

Selena Van Clarke said:
A large explosion at the end of the summer... A groundbreaking sound, great splendor....
It almost sounds like a volcano...?
It seems we're all getting different translations. But they all have something to do with bright lights, explosions, and loud sounds.
When I tried to translate, I got something that contained something along the lines of this:
"They both explode in the air at the same time." Or something similar.
But there are a lot of things that explode, make loud sounds, and create bright lights...
At least we can all probably agree on the explosions part.....
Holy, CHIZZ! That could totally be true! -bearhugs andrea-
That's weird cause it totally makes sense:
1: We've got the fireworks (bright lights, explosions in the air, loud sounds)
2. It's in the summer
3: It's a glorious sight.
That could really be it..!
-feels happy-
LOL, imagine that's, like, NOT it at ALL..?
-crosses fingers-
guys the translations u r coming up with r wrong. mike already said they were. theres something that we are missing :c
think out side of the 0!!!
*bearhugs back* lol

I hope it is because thats so soon!

Selena Van Clarke said:
Holy, CHIZZ! That could totally be true! -bearhugs andrea-
That's weird cause it totally makes sense:
1: We've got the fireworks (bright lights, explosions in the air, loud sounds)
2. It's in the summer
3: It's a glorious sight.
That could really be it..!
-feels happy-
LOL, imagine that's, like, NOT it at ALL..?
-crosses fingers-
Puzzle Solved: At the end of summer, all explode with a pitch that will be of great splendor and strength, as the light. The sound is powerful, as there has been no breakthrough so far. (Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd.)
Marques Duggans said:
guys the translations u r coming up with r wrong. mike already said they were. theres something that we are missing :c
think out side of the 0!!!

I'm so bad with 0's.... I prefer O's. :)
He said they were wrong, for reals?
-pouts-
Pfft you know what Mike, if my head explodes, I'm blaming you..!
He gave us a clue saying we should search more, which led to Google, but that isn't really an effective clue because Google's got everything and their grandma.
Or maybe the Google thing is a red herring...
Which makes even less sense because Google translated most of those languages for us....
At the end of summer, they will explode forward once again, with a
release that will be magnificent and strong. The sound is their most
powerful and ground-breaking yet. HELLO? with a RELEASE! ALBUM!!!! Sound the most powerful and groundbreaking hey c'mon :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service