I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Totally. Although someone at LPA said the Trinity T-shirt has been out on Amazon.uk since October 2009...so it might not be it! D:

LucidoFelice said:
Haha, you never know! Just having Mike acknowledge our conversation would be gratifying enough for me. =]

Wilton Lopez said:
@LucidoFelice

Yeah, he should. And the rest of us should at least get a free download of the single!...Probably not gonna happen, though. I wish. :[
yeah they are my favorite band too! i have over a hundred songs by them on my zune and gonna continue to add to my collection with thier new album :D

Wilton Lopez said:
@LucidoFelice

Yeah, he should. And the rest of us should at least get a free download of the single!...Probably not gonna happen, though. I wish. :[

@Matthew Kocher

I wish I had been a fan earlier, as well. And one of my first favorite artists to listen to, and they still are to this day.
I think we're allowed to joke around...obviously no one is getting anything for free. Besides, what have you found? Almost every possible translation or decoding has been done.

Youcef Amarouche said:
LOOOOOOOOOL you guyz are soooooooooooo funny! ...
i dont think you'r getting it... mike shinoda have the mind of an Artist... if he created an enigma im pretty shure it will be related to something visual!.... yes , ok there is binaire codes and stuf and bla bla bla... but... think about it ... maybe you guyz are looking to far lol ... some of you are talking about havin a free copie of the album LLLLLLOOOOOLLLL thats so unrealistic guyz...
For my part ... im gonna focus in the picture and try to link it to the words... :D
LOOOOOOOOOL you guyz are soooooooooooo funny! ...
i dont think you'r getting it... mike shinoda have the mind of an Artist... if he created an enigma im pretty shure it will be related to something visual!.... yes , ok there is binaire codes and stuf and bla bla bla... but... think about it ... maybe you guyz are looking to far lol ... some of you are talking about havin a free copie of the album LLLLLLOOOOOLLLL thats so unrealistic guyz...
For my part ... im gonna focus in the picture and try to link it to the words... :D

Wilton Lopez said:
@LucidoFelice

that may be true, but we still have something now. even if trinity isn't the answer, we have a lead. but wouldn't that be something if trinity was really the answer, and it was right under our noses the whole time? it's like that part from iron man 2 where they discover the new element. (i won't go too in depth for those who haven't seen it)
Me, too! I think I have about every official song they've made so far, haha. Except for remixes and stuff, which I don't really care for.

Matthew Kocher said:
yeah they are my favorite band too! i have over a hundred songs by them on my zune and gonna continue to add to my collection with thier new album :D

Wilton Lopez said:
@LucidoFelice

@Matthew Kocher

I wish I had been a fan earlier, as well. And one of my first favorite artists to listen to, and they still are to this day.
OK loool please !! PLEASE !! ... please explain to me how !! HOW THE F*** CAN YOU RELAT ''TRINITY'' WHIT THAT PICTURE ? .... it make no sens.... all im saying is that you went tooooo faaaaaaaaar!
LucidoFelice said:
that may be true, but we still have something now. even if trinity isn't the answer, we have a lead. but wouldn't that be something if trinity was really the answer, and it was right under our noses the whole time? it's like that part from iron man 2 where they discover the new element. (i won't go too in depth for those who haven't seen it)
did you get Their very First EP?, ITS SO EPIC!!

Wilton Lopez said:
Me, too! I think I have about every official song they've made so far, haha. Except for remixes and stuff, which I don't really care for.

Matthew Kocher said:

Wilton Lopez said:
@LucidoFelice

@Matthew Kocher

you would make a message in binary. sigh...alright lets decode this.
trinity is the very first atomic bomb and the phrase refers to an atomic bomb quoted by Robert J. Oppenheimer

Youcef Amarouche said:
OK loool please !! PLEASE !! ... please explain to me how !! HOW THE F*** CAN YOU RELAT ''TRINITY'' WHIT THAT PICTURE ? .... it make no sens.... all im saying is that you went tooooo faaaaaaaaar!
LucidoFelice said:
Funny you should mention it, but even my imagination runs wild with their remixed music. I bought Reanimation, listened to it, and i even dreamed up a storyline much like a concept album using the songs in the order they were in. I was going off the video from the Points of Authority remix to meeting up with allies along the way, to finding some cavernous temple made of sand with a spirit inside protecting some sort of treasure.

By the way, I was a former art history and creative writing major XD But their music is such a catalyst for creative writing.

Wilton Lopez said:
Matthew Kocher said:

Wilton Lopez said:
@LucidoFelice

@Matthew Kocher
Troll much? Do you even know what the Trinity Test is? Or what we're even talking about? If not then I suggest you stop talking about what you don't know or just get off this discussion if you're going to be blatantly insulting us.

Youcef Amarouche said:
LucidoFelice said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service