I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A Thousand Suns was the answer. I went to sleep, woke up and it was figured out. I tried to help yesterday, but didnt get it. Congrats to the people who solved it. I think it will either be the title of the first single or the title of the album.
i agree but mike blow my 2 disc album theory out of the water but i guess we will all find out about the new album some time soon c:

Blake Reiterman said:
A Thousand Suns was the answer. I went to sleep, woke up and it was figured out. I tried to help yesterday, but didnt get it. Congrats to the people who solved it. I think it will either be the title of the first single or the title of the album.
Ah ok! I hadn't seen the answer, but thanks ;D I'm lost, is Thousand Suns the name of new album?

Marques Duggans said:
sorry but we have already solved it:

a thousand suns is the answer c:

Dayse Campos said:
I didn't understand, but is it a binary? Plz, give us one tip :D
Brazil is waiting anxiously for you!
WANT TO TELL U.S. WTF with binary numbers
Well, this was a fun puzzle XD

I think "A thousand suns" sounds more like the new album´s name, it´s like "Minutes To Midnight"
when do u think it is?

Nick Davis-Taylor said:
I think I read when the release date is if you wanna know ;)
idk, it could be a single, it could be the name of the album, or it could even be just aa answer to a random cool riddle :c

but we will know soon, the album has to come out any where from now and december!!!! c:

Dayse Campos said:
Ah ok! I hadn't seen the answer, but thanks ;D I'm lost, is Thousand Suns the name of new album?

Marques Duggans said:
sorry but we have already solved it:

a thousand suns is the answer c:

Dayse Campos said:
I didn't understand, but is it a binary? Plz, give us one tip :D
Brazil is waiting anxiously for you!
I think It repfers to a kind of duet with DEAD by SUNRİSE because they include Sun and maybe you ll do a duet song which is in minutes to midnight ?
This could be a pointer to a band that is supporting LP on tour! Took a look at the link to the thousand suns web site and the mention of the binary bot so it is plugging the band a thousand suns obviously:)
i dont think that has to do with this. I think A Thousand Suns has to do with the album

Andres Escobar said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service