I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes i knew that!!!

Wilton Lopez said:
Don't you guys know that the puzzle is already solved? It doesn't mean dates or anything, Mike already told everyone. http://mikeshinoda.com/2010/06/26/puzzle-solved/
I knew it. I saw it on Twitter yesterday ¬¬'

Wilton Lopez said:
Don't you guys know that the puzzle is already solved? It doesn't mean dates or anything, Mike already told everyone. http://mikeshinoda.com/2010/06/26/puzzle-solved/
KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
It seems that there is French english italian wait we can use google translater ill just copy paster every word and translate it to enlglish hope that works
its already been solved bro the answer is a thousand suns, check lpassociation.com for more info c:

Roman danilo said:
KATHYxx said:
KATHYxx said:
Putting it in an ASCII translator, i got this sentence back, but it may be innaccurate because its hard to transcribe binary:

"Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mä5´ig, terra-zerstören tyd."

It seems to be words patched toghether from many languages. does anyone recognize any of the non-english words?
It seems that there is French english italian wait we can use google translater ill just copy paster every word and translate it to enlglish hope that works
=D
wtf ? now what Mike ? "The Games Of Shinoda" lol

Mike Shinoda said:
In the chat, KATHYxx and NeXus87 just solved the puzzle. Rob Walker and MCRC were instrumental in solving the puzzle. Special shout-out to Alex, whose post also came very close, and helped the rest get the correct answer:

A THOUSAND SUNS.

Now, please erase all the stuff you've filled your minds with regarding double discs, release dates, concepts, Trinities, the Matrix, and FIRIN' MAH LAZARS!
Want to see Linkin Park in Venezuela? This
is our best chance! As you all know, Linkin Park will
a concert in Brazil next October 11 and to seize
this stop in South America and ask them to come to our country!
HOW? The company still maintains open Evenpro balloting
... Bring ... ... An artist, just
enter your website http://www.evenpro.com/index.asp,
write the name Linkin Park in the international gang box, then
selected Venezuela and ready to vote! So far, barely
we have 216 votes, an amount that represents the minimum
LP fans in Venezuela.Así to vote! It's now or never
me too

Sami Dokovic said:
i hope it comes out soon.
i don't know if anyone has tried this yet but maybe its morse code...
maybe the 0 is a dot and 1 is the dash...
i'll go try now
A thousand suns... Oppenheimer... The Trinity Test... Nagasaki... Kenji... FORT MINOR.

I see the link now! Clever, Mike.
i have just one question, how did you know that "a thousand suns" was the answer?
"If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the Shatterer of Worlds." - J. Robert Oppenheimer

i mean, how did you know that it was only that segment.
"Ontplof" means "explode", and "de pracht" means "the beauty", in dutch. I think every word is from another language, and it becomes meaningfull if u put it in one language. If anyone recognises more words, please fill them in in english!

KATHYxx said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service