I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got "at he catalyst"
It's missing some letters. Does it mean something?
new ones easy...saw it in a movie once...take all the missing letters and rearrange them
what i have so far: ATHECATALYSAT
The Catalyst is a club in Santa Cruz. It could be the start of the tour.
Yes, It also says "we're A broken people" and "people living under loadedgun"

PinkyLoulouLP said:
What's with the ''We're A broken people?'' It's kinda suspicious.
too obvious, but i'm guessing first single is called "the catalyst", those are some of the words for it (in the message) and the new album is called "a thousand suns". what do you say, shinoda?
I think since it was left out twice, the A shouldn't be there in the message.

So, it comes out to be "THE CATALYST."
Yeah thats why I counted all the misplaced letters and that, they wouldnt not do it on purpose, its either At The Catalyst or The Catalyst

PinkyLoulouLP said:
What's with the ''We're A broken people?'' It's kinda suspicious.
or maybe, the fans are the ones holding the loaded gun pointed at the band.
"RELEASE IT, SHINODA. RELEASE IT OR YOU'LL BE BROKEN PEOPLE".
all of you, what if there are no "exta" letters. for instance, all the times it says "WE'RE A BROKEN
PEOPLE LIVING UNDER LOADED GUN", what if the "WE'RE A BROKEN PEOPLE" is really "WE'RE ALL BROKEN PEOPLE"
or even just leave it as WE'RE A BROKEN PEOPLE (the a being use like it is when one would say "we're a smarter people" making it mean that we(the aforementioned people) as a whole are broken.)

also, where is everybody getting the "a thousand suns" from?
The Catalyst? what is that supposed to mean?
I get The Catalyst too.That's a band. It seems we have dates coincidence with "A Thousand Suns"? 3th August will be released the first LP new single?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service