I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Catalyst means "a person or thing that causes a change" It probably means them leaving they're footprint on music genres.
Seems like lyrics sort of *not sure* but im looking foward to it when it's solved.
well their tour already started...just not here...and he told us to forget about stuff liike that

Lonnie Goad said:
The Catalyst is a club in Santa Cruz. It could be the start of the tour.
OR if we just rearrange the letters meaning ''We're a broken people, living under a loaded gun'' so it makes sense then the spare A's can be ignored?
Yeah, maybe. I thought that but I think it doesn't make a difference :/

PinkyLoulouLP said:
OR if we just rearrange the letters meaning ''We're a broken people, living under a loaded gun'' so it makes sense then the spare A's can be ignored?
The A's being wrong is bothering me, theyre wrong for a reason.
Suppose "The Catalyst" is the name of the song of the lyrics that provided it??????????????
I guess, so it like cancels the A's out. Wonder why they would bother with that though :|

Also a catalyst is something that speeds up a reaction...

I think New Found Glory had an album called catalyst so I dont think itll be an album title.

PinkyLoulouLP said:
Maybe we can try to rearrange the letters of "the catalyst" or of "at he catalyst" and see if we come up with something. Or also mix them with the letters of "a thousand suns"
Tendi nada u.u Sério, só sei qe eh musica nova bgs
New message is up and there are a bunch of letters missing from what appears to be a series of lyrics. When you put them together it spells "The Catalyst" I'm thinking it could be the name of the new single! I don't think the A's are ignored, because it seems to me like in the sentence they are left out intentionally for the sake of lyrical flow. Leaving out letters in words is something else entirely.
Is there any other grammar error appart from the one of the "a"?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service