I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that was easy, its, "The Catalyst"
Looking at the puzzle I noticed right away there were errors. So far I have "The Catalyst". Of course this could be an anagram for something else. Also there are spaces missing twice. Yay I helped! Prob totally off.
I found ''A Catalyst Heat'' intriguing as well.

So I'll throw my stupid thing out there but it's prolly nothing, lol.

A Thousand Suns: Heat. <--- (LMAO?)

Shinoda Twin™ said:
A Catalyst Heat??? I found this one...

Nadine said:
Found a page to solve anagrams but I think nothing is relevant
http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=at+he+catalysat&am...

KATHYxx said:
try finding one for at he catalysat

Nadine said:
I tried to find an anagram to "catalyst" but only found salty cat hahahah xD
doubt it. thats a pretty big jump. we should stay away from jumping to far away conclusions, cause there are lots of other events that could be considered the "catalyst" of other things
We're running out of ideas. :/ Can't they give us a hint?
ok....you might be right.... but there is something weird with that "a"... c'mon :S

Evan Seligman said:
yes, that is grammatically correct. my sister would skin me alive if it wasn't(English major)

Alfonso Gonzalez said:
wait! i messed up! :S... is the phrase "an indigenous people" right?

Evan Seligman said:
untrue. you can use it with "a" before it. "they are an indigenous people"

Alfonso Gonzalez said:
the word people is always plural... you can't write it with an "a" before it... you would say just people, or "a person", but not "a people".... it's grammaticaly wrong

kementari said:
but what's wrong with the "a broken people"?
Mr Lurkpants? Grand Master Lurker. I hope hes wearing one of his shiny watches.

KATHYxx said:
It was a nice try.
anyway I'm running out of ideas besides the ones I already posted.

Mr. Lurkpants seems to have already gone.

Also Pinky, in chemistry heat is commonly used as a catalyst...I think Im going to far down the chemistry road though.
Okay peeps...

"Under loaded gun" doesn't make much grammatical sense. It seems like it should be "Under loaded gunS". That grammatical error appears twice, in the beginning and in the end. Then, we look at the lack of spacing between "to" and "symphonies", which seems to make me focus directly on the "O" more than any other letter.

SOS.

Not sure what SOS has to do with the puzzle, or the answers to other puzzles, but it fits the nature of the song. Maybe it's the name of either the demo, another song, or something else. Or just a hidden meaning.
My head is going to explode, lmao.

Zara19 said:
Mr Lurkpants? I prefer Grand Master Lurker. I hope hes wearing one of his shiny watches.

KATHYxx said:
It was a nice try.

Also Pinky, in chemistry heat is commonly used as a catalyst...I think Im going to far down the chemistry road though.
Yup, we're stuck.
I know! This is why I stayed away from the other puzzles. Im looking now to see if any of the words could be replaced ..

PinkyLoulouLP said:
My head is going to explode, lmao.

Zara19 said:
Mr Lurkpants? I prefer Grand Master Lurker. I hope hes wearing one of his shiny watches.

KATHYxx said:
It was a nice try.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service