I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What I'm still trying to figure out is what does Chester have to do with all this
The new message contains missing letters that spell out "THE CATALYST", and the message is lyrics to their new single, and their new single's name is The Catalyst! Mike, tell me if I'm right! PLEASE!
Well, Chester was the catalyst to make LP work... and appart form a band that has an album called like that, and that google relate to chester, and the place in Santa Cruz, CA... that's all that I've got, may be important, may be not but that's all I can think that can be helpful.
what if it is just "The Catalyst" and u guys are braking ur mind thinking that it is something beyond that and all was part of the plan for Mike to find it easy, so easy that everyone would think that it is something else.
maybe chester is the one who wrote the lyrics

Nadine said:
What I'm still trying to figure out is what does Chester have to do with all this
people, the only reason mike mentioned chester is that he(mike) hgave us too much help on the last puzzle, and is saying for this one he isnt gunna help, to ask chester, probably cause he wont give us as much help other than to tell us if we are right
oh yea haha that makes sense

Evan Seligman said:
people, the only reason mike mentioned chester is that he(mike) hgave us too much help on the last puzzle, and is saying for this one he isnt gunna help, to ask chester, probably cause he wont give us as much help other than to tell us if we are right
Guys what we NEED to do is not jump to any conclusions as of right now none of that at all we can do that when we have solved it. "The Catalyst" what does it mean? and what can it be linked to similar uses?
it's a piece of new music?? i ddid't understand...
hey, is this the lyrics to a new song maybe?! :D I HOPE!
Catalyst has these two definitions :1. Chemistry A substance, usually used in small amounts relative to the reactants, that modifies and increases the rate of a reaction without being consumed in the process.
2. One that precipitates a process or event, especially without being involved in or changed by the consequences:

Matthew Kocher said:
Guys what we NEED to do is not jump to any conclusions as of right now none of that at all we can do that when we have solved it. "The Catalyst" what does it mean? and what can it be linked to similar uses?
Alrighty time to stop stating what everyone else has pointed out a couple hundred times. o_o
The Catalyst...Lmao the first thing I thought of was Heroes >.> Haven't seen that show in awhile.
Could be, as many people have pointed out, the title of the single which those words were the lyrics of, but who knows. And the words in parenthesis is Mike's rappingness. :D That's my best guess thus far... But since that seems a bit of an obvious guess I will keep searching even though I fail at this game. .-.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service