I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

same place as the credit to those of us who said that hours ago?

but seriously. has anyone considered the possibility that this particular puzzle isnt in itsself related to the previous. what i mean is, what if the answer is independent and has nothing to do with the last one, but instead, later on when we have more puzzles solved, all the solutions will have to be put together, like a final, cumulative puzzle that gives us the actual info. know what i mean?

Matthew Kocher said:
hey where are mine and jasons credits huh?!

Shugah Colby said:
The Catalyst of A thousand Suns????? maybe??? i really think it has something to do with the older post...
lyrics to a new song and 'the catayst' is the title? or has this already been discussed and discarded?

Jason Massey said:
Hey, if you noticed, there are letters missing. If you put them all together it says, " The Catalyst." You guys are making this way too hard.
we've said it, and mike was lurking earlier and didnt say we were right, so its safe to say that that is not the solution to the puzzle

andrea pepper said:
lyrics to a new song and 'the catayst' is the title? or has this already been discussed and discarded?

Jason Massey said:
Hey, if you noticed, there are letters missing. If you put them all together it says, " The Catalyst." You guys are making this way too hard.
I don't get these puzzles Mike /: )
yeah i know what you mean thanks :D

Evan Seligman said:
same place as the credit to those of us who said that hours ago?

but seriously. has anyone considered the possibility that this particular puzzle isnt in itsself related to the previous. what i mean is, what if the answer is independent and has nothing to do with the last one, but instead, later on when we have more puzzles solved, all the solutions will have to be put together, like a final, cumulative puzzle that gives us the actual info. know what i mean?

Matthew Kocher said:
hey where are mine and jasons credits huh?!

Shugah Colby said:
The Catalyst of A thousand Suns????? maybe??? i really think it has something to do with the older post...
"Easy one…yes, “The Catalyst” is correct. Michael, do you have a user name on LP.com? If so, let our moderators know, in case we want to contact you…Same goes to the user who posted under the user name “The Catalyst,” below…"

replied on MS.com comments

but gorram, 120,000 people solved that at the same time.
lyric of a song maybe of the first single?
Quoting myself so people see it

KATHYxx said:
"Easy one…yes, “The Catalyst” is correct. Michael, do you have a user name on LP.com? If so, let our moderators know, in case we want to contact you…Same goes to the user who posted under the user name “The Catalyst,” below…"

I just want to meet The Band , Especially Chester! Somebody PLZ make that happen =) Marissa From Long Beach, Cali
See the OH inside the slashes in the second paragraph. What if they are supposed to be at the end of the second line in the first paragraph too. That would give us a missing OH, prior to the catalyst. OH is the chemical symbol for hydroxide. hydroxide can be as a catalyst for ozone removal, as well as a catalyst for many other things when mixed with other compounds.
The Catalyst.
so it's been solved, right? and yeah, alot of people had already guessed all that before that person posted XD

KATHYxx said:
Quoting myself so people see it

KATHYxx said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service