I didn't see a thread about the http://linkinpark.com/message page, so here ya go. This is the place to discuss all new messages and puzzles on that page. Enjoy.

Views: 6235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mike... i cant notice that the missing letters form a sentence... but my english is not good... i only math OTHE_ CA_T ALIOST_ ... the clue is this?
This is such occupational therapy... it's working though xD

I also believe these are lyrics, but I'm not sure what else we should expect it to mean. We'll have to wait for Chester to clear up where "The Catalyst" is pointing towards. I don't think that "the catalyst" is THE solution of the puzzle, is would be way too easy.
A while ago, people discussed the option that the missing spaces meant something.

between can't and be
between to and symphonies
between loaded and gun

Maybe this has been overlooked afterwards?

There is also something strange going on with the sentence: "We're a broken people living under loaded gun", but English isn't my native language, so I'm not sure really. I don't know anything about this that hasn't already been said.

Nata

PS no idea what the missing spaces could mean

Alessandra Schmitzhaus said:
No. It is not yet resolved. "The Catalyst" is only a hint that Chester will contact and give you more clues. We have to wait for what Chester will tell us. We are on track!
Kyle Armstrong said:
oh yeah mike did already give an answer

Quote from his comment on the site: "M SHINODA ON JUNE 28, 2010 AT 7:33 PM Easy one…yes, “The Catalyst” is correct. Michael, do you have a user name on LP.com? If so, let our moderators know, in case we want to contact you…Same goes to the user who posted under the user name “The Catalyst,” below…"
Blake Reiterman said:
Its alrady been solved. Mike said so., The answer is The Catalyst. It really was that simple
Bourdongirl said:
If the answer was so simple like find The Catalyst, Mike would have post that the puzzle was solved!, If he's sayin' that this is "a good one", sounds like it's not as easy as it seems, we need to look for more details. Hope we have some help from Chester soon.
The missing letters spell out: The Catalyst.
i cant wait to listent the new album too!!!!!!i think that could it be a part of a song...maybe the first song of the album o the first video ..:Plove you guys!!:)
Hold up a new message already?! That DEFINITELY looks like lyrics this time.
yes!!!!definitily!!!!jajja

Matt Ashworth said:
Hold up a new message already?! That DEFINITELY looks like lyrics this time.
The Catalyst.
mmmmm but if is not a song or a video what could it be!!!!??a kind of signal??o we have to gess something!!!:P

Trinity Bruce said:
The Catalyst.
This one seems like it's too simple...maybe there is something to the missing spaces we haven't figured out yet?
mmmm ...you right!!let me see im going to see the messege again!:P

Matt Ashworth said:
This one seems like it's too simple...maybe there is something to the missing spaces we haven't figured out yet?
i agree, i don't think it's that simple we need more information
VIVA MEXICO UJUUUU!!!!!!
yes!!!we need more iformation!!!im thinking about thes last three messeges maybe we have to fix them in some way:P

AXX_TH_HYBRD said:
i agree, i don't think it's that simple we need more information
VIVA MEXICO UJUUUU!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service