Which one do you like better? Personally I like Road to Revolution just because of the mix of old and new songs, and Jay-Z was there. But that's just me. What's your favorite?

Views: 288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like Road to revolution better and I say that because thier concert has a bigger variety of songs, genres, and they ways the songs were performed. Also since it had bonus tracks that we could discover was great unlike live in texas. Another reason is that the show was played during both day and night so it kind of showed more of a scene than live in texas.

Adams and his colleagues devised a committee of correspondence system, which linked like-minded Patriots.
Press Release Distribution

The colonists were used to not paying taxes. All of a sudden England demands they pay taxes.
Best Lean Muscle Mass

Personally I think the live performance on Road to Revolution is WAY better than on Live in Texas. As far as I know, Live in Texas was filmed around the time (don't know if it was before, during or after) Chester was sick in 2003. When I listen to it, I can hear, that he wasn't at his best at that time because of that. Felt so awfull for him at that time, it was sad :/ But Road to Revolution is really great, and all the members perform so good! I absolutly loved the acustic version of Pushing me Away <3

Why did the colonists reject the new tax policies? Analyze the debate over virtual representation vs. direct representation.
Overstock promo code

The colonists were used to not paying taxes. All of a sudden England demands they pay taxes.
VistaPrint Coupons

Adams and his colleagues devised a committee of correspondence system, which linked like-minded Patriots.
Pure Raspberry Ketone

Pro Cleanse

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service