recently some friends and i had watched some videos about popular conspiracy theories such as illuminati, ect and in the video we watched showed music, videos, and movies and tv shows that supposedly had Illuminati messages in them. well to the point, since watching the videos i've been picking up odd things froms songs everywhere, but especially from living things. powerless is one of my favorite examples.

"You hid your skeletons when I had shown you mine
You woke the devil that I thought you'd left behind
I saw the evidence, the crimson soaking through
Ten thousand promises, ten thousand ways to lose"

each line, to me, leads me to conspiracy especially the third line. it is amongst popular belief that illuminati forces popular artists to sign contracts in blood. the following line can be interpreted as the amount of people who signed the contract and though the signers got popularity in return, they still loose in the end. thats just one of my examples.

my next example is from victimized.

No regret for the confidence betrayed
No more hiding in shadow
Cause I won't wait for the debt to be repaid
Time has come for you

the only line that sticks out here is "no more hiding in shadow". illuminati supposedly hides in shadows.

this one has a few

Their acting like they want a riot, it's a riot I'll give them
As the sound comes higher on this violent rhythm
These snakes in the grass, supplying the venom
I aint scared of your teeth, I admire what's in em
Keep 'em waiting in the shadows there, thinking they hidden

illuminati wants chaos, snakes are symobolized as the devil, which the illuminati worship, venom corrupts so this can be symbolized as money, and the last line can mean they have soldiers in the shadows.

so anyway the purpose of this thread is nnot to spread fear or stupid ideals but to ask, am i being paranoid? o.o these are just a few examples i have found.

Views: 932

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Paranoid = YES
But the idea was good...

Remember that there are many bands with lyrics about such matters.

It's like the whole number 23 conspiracy. You can find any link you want to in anything if you look hard enough and bend things right.

I dont think it is not anti conspiracy..... I think Illuminati as a concept is itself very depressing... the more you try to get into all of this, the more it depresses you..... it is negativity at its highest level.....

There's allot of bands mixed up in all of this to
José Augusto Amaral said:

Paranoid = YES
But the idea was good...

Remember that there are many bands with lyrics about such matters.

I think at it's highest level their just cruel, they only use people for self profit.
Mithun Thakkar said:

I dont think it is not anti conspiracy..... I think Illuminati as a concept is itself very depressing... the more you try to get into all of this, the more it depresses you..... it is negativity at its highest level.....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service