Hey,

I pre-ordered the album like a week and a half to two weeks ago. I did get the first remix which is awesome by the way. I've been waiting for the e-mail to let me download the actual album, but I have not received one. Do I have to go to Itunes to download it or what? I really want it, and to start listening to it.

Thanks,

Tammy

Views: 798

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tammy,

I'm having the same problem, although I haven't even received the first remix, so you're ahead of me there. I'm sure there is a customer support team we should be able to contact, but i can't find where for the life of me..

Hi there,

Neither can I. I tried looking for one before I posted in the forum. I'm sorry that you haven't even gotten your remix. Hopefully, you'll get it soon!

Cameron Canobie said:

Hi Tammy,

I'm having the same problem, although I haven't even received the first remix, so you're ahead of me there. I'm sure there is a customer support team we should be able to contact, but i can't find where for the life of me..

I've opened a ticket with Payapal's resolution centre, hopefully they can help me out. I hope you find a way to get in contact with them!

Still haven't received an e-mail?

Try this:
"If any of the above information is incorrect, please contact our customer service department by sending an e-mail to LivingThingsStore @ b3custserv.com so we may accommodate your request."
or this:
https://warnerbrosrecordsstore.com/cart/DigitalDelivery.aspx?oid=20...

Hey Rositsa,

The second link worked; thanks heaps!
Where did you get the address for the customer service department?

It's in the first e-mail that you received after you pre-ordered, at the end of the e-mail
You're welcome :)

Oh okay, I didn't even receive that email. I had no confirmation that my order went through until my cd arrived yesterday.

Thank you! I finally found that e-mail you were talking about. I was looking for LinkinPark as the sender, not Warner Brothers. I have it now! The day is saved. =o) Thanks again.

Rositsa Ivanova (Mod) said:

Try this:
"If any of the above information is incorrect, please contact our customer service department by sending an e-mail to LivingThingsStore @ b3custserv.com so we may accommodate your request."
or this:
https://warnerbrosrecordsstore.com/cart/DigitalDelivery.aspx?oid=20...

When I try to download it from here: https://warnerbrosrecordsstore.com/cart/DigitalDelivery.aspx?oid=20...
it says there's a problem with my download, and the number of downloads is exceeded.
I'm getting tired of this. Can anyone help me? :(

I wrote down, how you should contact support/customer service.. read the whole discussion one more time.

i've got the same thing,i pre-ordered in april,cd version with a "digital version",in the ordering page it said i can get a digital version for free after the release of new album at 6.26th. but i got no confirm mail or any other order number,code etc.
do i need to pay another $11.99 on iTunes to buy that digital version?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service