LIVING THINGS Remix Subscription #1 - can't get it

Hi,

I get my code for the remix but I can't find where I can enter it.
Can you help me?

Thanks

Tags: HELP, MIX, RAC, REMIX

Views: 808

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Same here. I tried on Firefox, Safari,  Google Chrome, and IE. And I am on IE9 and the site said my browser is ancient and to use another browser lol.

But same issue with all the browsers, no REDEEM link on the linkinpark.com main page. 

So can someone please help US? :-D

Click on the Living Things tab above and when the page loads you will see a "click here to redeem" button. Hope this helps you, but I haven't received my first redemption code yet:(

Yes what Tracey Hall says works. On the main page click onto the Living Things word/tab. That will bring you to the page where you can redeem your code for the remix.

@Tracey Hall. Have you looked into your junk mail file to see if the code email fell in there? Just a thought. Thanks!

Tracey Hall said:

Click on the Living Things tab above and when the page loads you will see a "click here to redeem" button. Hope this helps you, but I haven't received my first redemption code yet:(

Yes, it worked
Thank you very much
Yeah :-D

I have no problem downloading/redeeming the songs but I never received my code for song #1 :(
I contacted the Warner Bros Shop from Europe, maybe they'll send me my code after all. I want my song! :O

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service