I've only received two so far (the official ones), both remixes of BURN IT DOWN. 

Are there others yet?

Views: 1132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The 3rd came out today.

Just downloaded it, thanks. Why are they all Burn it Down remixes?

I'm not sure. Do you know how many remixes there will be?

This is the best unofficial remix "BURN IT DOWN" for me > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMzWWOwgnSs

This might be a good Idea, But Maybe not for LP. :)

Yes, the 3rd one is also another remix of Burn it Down

I think there were supposed to be 5 remixes total right? Maybe I just made that up, I don't know.

Anyway, why would I want 5 remixes of the same song. The other Living Things songs have potential for sick remixes.

I think there are 8 remixes coming in total. Sure hope they're not all "Burn it Down."

Oh yes, there's 8 tracks to come... And although this 3rd remix is the best one - I really thought we would be getting a different track remixed each time - it's very disappointing. There are some great tracks on the album - get some of those remixed for us

Martyn Hoyle said:

Oh yes, there's 8 tracks to come... And although this 3rd remix is the best one - I really thought we would be getting a different track remixed each time - it's very disappointing. There are some great tracks on the album - get some of those remixed for us

Agreed, i dont want 8 remixes of burn it down... 2 was enough for me, theres a few songs i'd love to hear remixed from living things. 8 different versions of the same song is not what i preordered for

The next remix won't be BID, don't worry.

Has anyone else had problems receiving the remix subscription?

I received the first remix (Burn it down RAC mix) then had to contact Warner support for the second. I havent received anything since then. I've emails support a few times but am not getting any response.

I'm desperately losing interest in these half-baked remixes of under-par LP tracks. So far what I've heard is nothing compared to the A Thousand Suns remixes. Although I am dying to be proved wrong if I could only hear the rest of the remixes!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service