Hi LP fans from all over the world .. I'm not sure if all of you already listened to the new materiel but for the people who did: which song you'd like to be the second single after "Burn It Down" ? 
  Personally I can't pick just one and I won't be disappointing no matter whats LP choice would be, every song of  L.T. deserve to be a single with its own video
  Speaking on video I really want the next music video would be a video that tell us a story instead of shooting the band in one place singing .. Because the songs in this album have lyrics with deep meanings that can be translated in a terrific music video.
......... Thoughts??? ^^ 

Views: 1503

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for me..and after listening to the album over and over again I'd like "Road Untraveled" to be the next single..It got me straight in the heart and lyrics are just so powerful so the song is definitely my favorite for now.

And speaking of "I"ll Be Gone" I believe it is the next single coz the band have already made a video for it..check this:
www.rollingstone.com/music/news/linkin-parks-mike-shinoda-on-the-ba...

P.S. I also would love if they shot a video for "Until It Breaks" this song is different from any other song out there

Ashwin Ragde said:

I really like "Castle of Glass" for the next single.

A lot of people have been saying "I'll Be Gone" should be the next single, but I'd love to hear the change in tone that's in "Castle of Glass". It's such a peaceful song and that mellowish tone isn't on too many songs that are on the radio right now.

After listening to the whole tracks, I pretty like 1st half of the album, my best love song is IN MY REMAINS, hope it be next next single

Everyone talks about these songs as if nobody had ever done something similar before.

I think the next single will be "Powerless". Cause when you look on youtube, you will find a viddy from the movie Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer with parts of a LP viddy between the scenes.

Other potential singles would be Castle of Glass, I'll Be Gone and my personal favorite : In My Remains

Powerless has a video :)

Next single is I'll be gone, july 26th.

I definetely want to see Lost in the Echo as the second single, it is awesome song, exactly the one LP defined themselves 10 years ago.

Yeah, they should make a movie with the songs on L.T...

coz we believe so .. when you hear a Linkin Park song you can't say "oh! this one is just like "that" song" .. LP is always well known of its unique style .. and Living Things makes my talk so clear ;)

Esteban said:

Everyone talks about these songs as if nobody had ever done something similar before.

I feel like you're info is true .. but we need a source ??

José Augusto Amaral said:

Yeah, I dont know what your thinking being on here and saying were talking about this like other people havent done stuff like it. Who are you???? LP is if nothing, they are ORIGINAL. Always have bee, always will be and are still killing it with this album. I like 90 percent of the album, but have to say, the first track gave me the goose bumps again and brought me back to OLD LP STYLE, and I think it should be the next single. LOST IN THE ECHO..... awesome song for a single to bring LP right back to number one. I agree, castle, remains, powerless and Ill be gone all could be singles, thats whats great, theres at least 6 singles on this album.

Kamel LP said:

I feel like you're info is true .. but we need a source ??

José Augusto Amaral said:

LIVING THINGS, which was co-produced by Shinoda and Rick Rubin will be released on June 26, blending insight with broader interests, the band made the art of I'LL BE GONE video that uses astronomy. "The visual I'LL BE GONE to have been striking to me because this is a song based on a relationship, but also has a second interpretation refers to a space theme," says Shinoda. "Many of the songs have metaphors, and metaphors in this song, is space. [Visual artists] took this language and turned this strange thing, a sort of intergalactic journey in space. "

- Font "www.linkinparkbr.com"
Band official fansite in Brazil.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service