Hi LP fans from all over the world .. I'm not sure if all of you already listened to the new materiel but for the people who did: which song you'd like to be the second single after "Burn It Down" ? 
  Personally I can't pick just one and I won't be disappointing no matter whats LP choice would be, every song of  L.T. deserve to be a single with its own video
  Speaking on video I really want the next music video would be a video that tell us a story instead of shooting the band in one place singing .. Because the songs in this album have lyrics with deep meanings that can be translated in a terrific music video.
......... Thoughts??? ^^ 

Views: 1504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope its victimized!

I agree. I think IN MY REMAINS would make a great video. And as another person said I'd love for the video to have a story and not just the band and all the special effects. The effects are cool and all, but I'd love to see something that actually feels like it complements the song instead of being so abstract.

Allen said:

After listening to the whole tracks, I pretty like 1st half of the album, my best love song is IN MY REMAINS, hope it be next next single

Exactly! .. I agree with you in your talking about how the video should be like

Megan R. said:

I agree. I think IN MY REMAINS would make a great video. And as another person said I'd love for the video to have a story and not just the band and all the special effects. The effects are cool and all, but I'd love to see something that actually feels like it complements the song instead of being so abstract.

Allen said:

After listening to the whole tracks, I pretty like 1st half of the album, my best love song is IN MY REMAINS, hope it be next next single

I have an idea for a video for everyone of these songs on L.T. But I want to actually talk personally to LP and tell them my ideas. Any help?

Of course I could also share the ideas here and hope they see it

I would love to see "In My Remains" as the next single. I feel it would work PERFECTLY into telling the story of a soldier who gave his/her life for his country and dealing with the aftermath of that soldiers ultimate sacrifice.

I also want Roads untraveled to be a single. In 2nd and 3rd would come Skin to bone and Powerless. I want to sing Roads untraveled in a concert too! It has the same power as in Iredescent.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service