Got the new album early in the mail yesterday. What a great album. I think my favorite song is Lies Greed Misery but they are all fantastic. Can't wait to hear it live in Atlanta.

Views: 761

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not feeling it.....love all their old stuff....what is up with all the keyboards....need more bass and guitar!!!! 

Lost in the Echo is the shizzz!! ;D
Everything else is not very good..

Love Burn It Down and Lies, Greed, Misery. I miss their old stuff but I guess I've got to adjust. A Thousands Suns sucked but Living Things was a step in the right direction. BTW Castle of Glass was awful.

Got that right about Castle of Glass... it doesnt even fit in the album... western folk wtf.. lol.

Its definately a step in the right direction, ATS was garage i couldnt listen, but this I will play for a few weeks atleast. 

Hopefully their next one will be even more guitar riffs and rock... cuz this guitar style is just like Finger eleven... atleast it sounds like it ot me.. alot of electronic effects ns hit

Josh Powell said:

Love Burn It Down and Lies, Greed, Misery. I miss their old stuff but I guess I've got to adjust. A Thousands Suns sucked but Living Things was a step in the right direction. BTW Castle of Glass was awful.

Are you kidding? In my opinion is Castle Of Glass the best song on album.

I looove it !! Yes, It's very different from Hybrid Theory, but they CHANGE. And I love it !

There are two good songs on living things. rest of the album sucks. i guess this is a new permamnent direction and i hate it.

Lies Greed Misery it's a good song but I prefer Burn it down , lost in echo.. castle of glass :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service