So, earlier I was listening to a song that I wrote over a year ago, and I came to the realization that the nature of the song reminds me a lot of the core to Living Things, which is our emotions caused by our interactions with other people/how we've been treated. I'll put a link if you want to hear my recording, but, that's not why I am posting this.

After hearing the album, I really want to celebrate it.

We all have emotions, good, bad, hilarious and so on. Why not write about them? Why not record them? Don't shy away if you think you can't sing or write lyrics. We're not trying to be aesthetically pleasing here, this is about what we feel. So, I'm not going to do another song, but, I challenge everyone to write something about a feeling very important to them, record themselves singing or rapping it, and then sent it to the band via twitter, with the hashtag #LIVINGMYFEELINGS.

Mike Shinoda is going to listen to the album at 1 pm PST on the 26th. Depending on your time zone, lets send everything we've made to him, and the rest of the band, at that time.

This isn't a contest, we aren't trying to out-sing, out-rap or out-do anyone else. It's about having fun and celebrating a very endearing album. So, ya'll with me on this?

Link to song (terrible recording, cause I freestyled it): http://soundcloud.com/alexandra_nofi/itsnotaboutyou

Tags: challenge, day, linkin, living, mike, park, release, shinoda, things

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats a great idea, ill try to get the word along!

Aditya_the_warrior_within said:

thats a great idea, ill try to get the word along!

TY!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service