Got to my computer 10 minutes after the presale start time...and the tickets in LA are already sold out?! On the first day?! Siiighhh. I'm frustrated because I thought I could get tickets for sure on the first day...Does anyone think they'll add another LA show?

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so frustrated!  I don't see the point in spending $10 to get access to presale when there aren't even any tickets to buy!  How are they possibly sold out already?!?  is it possible that they didn't release all the tickets at once and might release some later?

I raced home from school (skipped my 2nd class) and just checked, and they're gone... :( Do you think they'll be released in waves, like ticketmaster sometimes does?

I hope you guys are checking this, because it looks like, yes, they are released in waves--the second one being today at 9 a.m. Hopefully, we'll all get tickets! If you don't get them today, try back again tomorrow, since that will probably be the pattern. Good luck!!

Dayna Brisco said:

I raced home from school (skipped my 2nd class) and just checked, and they're gone... :( Do you think they'll be released in waves, like ticketmaster sometimes does?

I got there an hour early because believe me, they sell fast. This is not my first LP concert. I was also going for pit tickets. I was refreshing the page every second starting at 8:50 am. The link was available at around 8:55 am (the buy link), but when you clicked on it, it said that the sale didn't start yet. They went on sale at 9:01 am. I was using the timer from the California group. They were not available through ticketmaster. They sold them here.

I don't think they'll add another LA show. They have 3 dates already for Cali.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service