ookay, so i went and saw Linkin Park on the 10th Nov at the O2 and it was damn insane, SO unbelievably good. 

Moving on to the topic at hand however, I bought an official t shirt from the merch stalls inside the O2 but I had also seen a purple hoody with the LP logo on the front but I didn't have time to buy it as i needed to catch a train quickly after the gig finished. Long story short, I'm wondering if LP will be selling any of the tour's merch online so i can buy the hoody?:( it's an awesome hoody and i wish i'd just bought it when I bought my t shirt.

Any help would be great (: Cheers!

Views: 360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is probably a silly response...but did you check eBay? :o)
Yeah i have checked ebay =[ Nothing there as of yet. Maaaann this sucks i knew i should have just bought it when i came out -_- Now i'm going to regret it majorly
I want to know if they're gonna be sellin a cd of the concert.
Awww thats a shame.
Seriously keep checking eBay, things come and go...you never know, in a few days (or hours) someone might have put one up. An unwanted gift maybe...
Perhaps try putting an advert on freecycle or gumtree in the "wanted" section??? Is there anyone you know going to the remainder of the tour?
Its a shame you didn't post your request yesterday :o( I could have bought and posted it for you because I went to see them last night!!! They were fabulous by the way...
Out of interest, what do they do with all the stuff they don't sell at the concert..? Is it packed up and sent on to the next gig the same day?
Did you try this site? http://www.corpseclothing.com/official-linkin-park-merchandise.html
although I can't see the hoodie :o(
I've just sent an email to the O2 arena customer services asking just that question really, I'm not sure if they will be able to help me in any way because they are afterall just customer services but i'm living in the hope that they will be able to tell me something about where the merchandise has come from or something. If anyone's reading this and still has the gig to go to - PLEASE message me so we can sort out a buying deal? e.g. you buy the hoody for me, put it on ebay and i'll buy it instantly when we've agreed for a price. I would think that the merch gets moved around with the band to be honest but i'm hoping that I can still get hold of it somehow here in the UK if no one else is able to help :( I'll keep checking that site Surura but i still hope another alternative comes along :(

Failing all else i'm hoping that LP will put their tour merch on the online store that they have, but that's unlikely i think.

In response to Henry, i'm not sure about a cd of the tour, however i did see TV filming people/cameras when i saw them on wednesday. You could say that it's just the cameras that show close up images on the screens however, when these guys were filming, there wasn't anything up on the screens - they also did close ups of the standing crowd near the barriers, again without anything showing on the screens so my guess is that there will be A Thousand Suns Tour DVD, similar to that of the Live In Texas one (:

EDIT:
I just checked that site and for some reason they have a few of the official shirts i saw for sale, but NOT the hoody OR the t shirt i bought so who knows what's going on O.O I've also tried looking at the manufacturer of my t shirt but to no avail. I'd also like to add that if anyone has bought this purple hoody with the big LP white logo on the front, could you have a look at the labels inside the hoody in the hope that i can find the manufacturer?

Thanks!
I've never found any official LP hoodies for sale anywhere :( so yeah if you find anything out, let me know! Also, a Live DVD would be amazing :D
Hey Carlos,
I went to LP at the O2 on Thursday night and bought a purple hoodie. It's a size small (they only had small and XL for some reason) but it's brand new and unworn, still in the O2 carrier bag. I was going to sell it on ebay at some point ... let me know if it would be any good to you?

Incidentally ... does anyone know where we can purchase the live recording from the night?

Cheers!
Kiara
Hey Kiara,
I'm definately interested but worried about the size however (as i'm sure you can understand). Would it be possible to get some measurements from you? I know it's a real pain but I only ask because I believe it's a women's hoodie and so I worry that a small could very well be too small.

If I could have the actual chest measurements along with the underarm sleeve length that'd be absolutely great.

Thanks
Carlos
Yes you can buy the recordings from the shows at downloads.linkinpark.com the recordings for the UK should be with us soon.

And I loved that hoody too, but I couldnt justify the £50 for it, I got the purple tshirt though, programme, CD, tin with picks in, and bag. Could have easily spent more though, thank goodness my friend was with me to make sure I didnt!

Kiara said:
Hey Carlos,
I went to LP at the O2 on Thursday night and bought a purple hoodie. It's a size small (they only had small and XL for some reason) but it's brand new and unworn, still in the O2 carrier bag. I was going to sell it on ebay at some point ... let me know if it would be any good to you?

Incidentally ... does anyone know where we can purchase the live recording from the night?

Cheers!
Kiara

Kiara said:
Hey Carlos,

Cheers!
Kiara
You can buy the live recording of each individual show via download through this site! just click on `music` then `downloads` and look for whichever gig/venue you want a recording of and order it online.it says it takes 5-7 days after each venue to sort out the downloads but its been 12 days since Manchester's gig on the 4th nov,and its not there yet.
i have that hoodie in size L but way to large for me... (i'm searching for the same in size M or S)
omg... im lookin for this hoody too! i want it so bad :( didnt have enough money with me when i went to their show. hope its gonna be in the online store. or is someone selling? :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service