so what lp concerts have you gone to that just blew u away or any great lp eperiences?

my first time seeing lp was at epicenter 09 in august. the experience was amazing they played all of my fav songs and it was just Mezmerizing. i hope to see them again soon and i cant wait till their next album.

Views: 360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lp live at texas was my favourite concert..... lp were just amazing.... i still can't forgt d intensity of all lp members.... chester shouted his throat out on the SONG "a place 4 my head"...... really awsome.... hats off 2 LINKIN PARK........................
I WILL NEVER 4RGT THAT DAY....
IT JUUST BLEW ME AWAY............
I was at their concert in dublin,ireland once!
Their one step closer performance was unreal!
i keep dreaming in going to one concert of the best band in the world and i will until i get lucky to be in one!!!
LinkinParkRulez!!!
when Linkin Park to Indonesia?
Lp doesnt care about Vancouver Canada..... =(
Saw them 2007 Projekt Revolution at the NY State Fair in Syracuse. Great food, amusement rides, attractions, and LP. Doesn't get much better than that. I hope they come back.
The first time I witnessed Linkin Park live on stage was in 2004 in Sunrise, Florida. It was on their Meteora tour and I was blown away. What was great was seeing members from Story of The Year, Hoobastank, and P.O.D. come out to sing(scream) with Chester at the end of "One Step Closer". Several years later I saw them at Projekt Revolution 2007 in West Palm Beach. This show was unique because they remixed a lot of the intros to their songs, which made them difficult to identify from th beginning. It was really fun because I tried recognizing the songs from the beginning and once I was able to, it made me even more excited about the song. Very much like in the Road To Revolution DVD. A year later I saw them again at Projekt Revolution 2008 and seeing Chester sing with Chris Cornell was AMAZING! What was also great was that 8 of my friends came along and were not necessarily LP fans at the time. All of that changed however after that concert experience. Oh yeah and Street Drum Corps' intro for Linkin Park was BRILLIANT! I can not wait for Projekt Revolution 2010!
Why the hell wont they come to Bulgaria.I mean Cmon they went to Greece.Bulgaria is better than Greece(no offence).Im so angry that they wont come.They eaven didnt come to Spain.Thats just cruel!!!
sounds amazing seeing them whne Meteora came out. that must have been a sight !!! :DD

Kevin Munoz said:
The first time I witnessed Linkin Park live on stage was in 2004 in Sunrise, Florida. It was on their Meteora tour and I was blown away. What was great was seeing members from Story of The Year, Hoobastank, and P.O.D. come out to sing(scream) with Chester at the end of "One Step Closer". Several years later I saw them at Projekt Revolution 2007 in West Palm Beach. This show was unique because they remixed a lot of the intros to their songs, which made them difficult to identify from th beginning. It was really fun because I tried recognizing the songs from the beginning and once I was able to, it made me even more excited about the song. Very much like in the Road To Revolution DVD. A year later I saw them again at Projekt Revolution 2008 and seeing Chester sing with Chris Cornell was AMAZING! What was also great was that 8 of my friends came along and were not necessarily LP fans at the time. All of that changed however after that concert experience. Oh yeah and Street Drum Corps' intro for Linkin Park was BRILLIANT! I can not wait for Projekt Revolution 2010!
i would have shouted that 2 mike 2!! :D

James Wilcox said:
i remember my first LP concert back in 2003 manchester MEN arena i remember mike pointing to the section i was sitting then saying dont worry we wont forget about you guys way up there(i was sitting near the top of the arena) that was nice.

i also remember the encore which i did not expect and enjoyed. it was my first ever concert too.

then i saw the guys again in 2008 at the MEN. i remember shoutin out YOU RULE MIKE!!!. he must of heard me coz it was very queit while they were setting up for the next song. but he never said anything back. my auntie also shouted YOU RULE CHESTER. but again they choose to ignore us. no matter it would of been nice if they said thankyou like they do sometimes but never mind. i still love the band allways will.

thanks for reading :)
ashhh yo tampoco los e visto en vivo ke tristexa jejej me llamo jenny soy de Colombia y tu

Samuel dijo: </ cite> cite="http://linkinpark.com/forum/topics/lp-concert-experience-dd#3124652Comment66894">
Ninguno, pero Cuando los veo en Youtube, , etc televisión, siempre me sorprende! </ div> </ blockquote>
Never had one....though I'm still hoping that they'll come to Bosnia and Herzegovina....if not I'll try to go to on of the concerts in Germany this year :-/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service