so what lp concerts have you gone to that just blew u away or any great lp eperiences?

my first time seeing lp was at epicenter 09 in august. the experience was amazing they played all of my fav songs and it was just Mezmerizing. i hope to see them again soon and i cant wait till their next album.

Views: 361

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Story of my life...ehhhh

You guys never showed up even in the next countries to mine...I'm from Libya

Mariana Barros said:
I've never seen you live!!! I'm almost dying to see u.. when are you coming to south america? I'm from Buenos Aires Argentina
all the LP shows ive been to has been great!
ive been to pretty much to all the projekt revolutions.
starting from 2002.
omg! thats when i was a youngster =]
when the fuck are they coming to newzealand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I liked their Rock in Rio concert, especially when they performed the album version Pushing Me Away and not the acoustic. Chester was a little bit off key when singing What I've Done, but all in all, it was okay. Anybody heard In Between live? I'd like to hear it live. Oh yeah, the Fort Minor intro to Points of Authority was awesome.
Linkin Park Visiting Everywhere..Any plans of coming to india...? pls cum out here 2
I saw them twice, in Athens! 25/6/08 and 21/7/09! It was the greatest experience of my life! Both concerts were perfect. I can't wait to see them live again! :D

I saw them for the first time at Madison Square Gardenon Feb 22, 2009. It was a 16th birthday gift to my daughter and two of her friends...but just an excuse for me to see LP. Awesome show - I have the live CD and play it over and over and still get the same thrill of seeing them. It was insane - Loved it all, can't get enough of their music and yeah, I'm close to the geezer age, but they rock!! Where else can you get Chester screaming his face off, then singing with that sweet voice of his. Awesome
I see them the only time they've come to México, it was my first concert ever! And obviously it was my greatest one
I'm still waiting for they coming again (have no more concerts since then), soooo give me soon my second concert in life please guys!
I saw them at the HJF 2008 in venice... it was one of the best experience in my life. I mean I was there and they were singing on stage ... I think I realized what was happening only at the end of concert.
I wish i can see them live again.
Please do a concert in colombia.
Much people here know english and wish with this band come.

I would love for them to come closer to Florida or something but i'm willing to go to Georgia just to see them<3 i'm going to try me best~ Do you have to be a member of the LPU to meet Linkin Park? D":

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service