so what lp concerts have you gone to that just blew u away or any great lp eperiences?

my first time seeing lp was at epicenter 09 in august. the experience was amazing they played all of my fav songs and it was just Mezmerizing. i hope to see them again soon and i cant wait till their next album.

Views: 365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was visiting some family in Texas a couple years back, and one of my sister's kids, the same age as me at the time, got tix to the Summer Sanitarium tour in Houston where they lived. He took me along, and I saw what later became "Live in Texas". Matter of fact, before "Place for my Head" Mike Shinoda mentions a Mosh pit 50 feet long.
I was in that mosh pit.
I've seen LP live once... In Hartford, CT, back in '08. I went with my friend Dan. He's the only friend of mine with reliable transportation, and that absolutely adores LP as much as anyone else here. It was so funny after One Step Closer started, he turned to me and yelled, "This is awesome!!!". We had fun sending the "i eat babies" messages to the thing that was displaying the text messages.

Gotta say, that main stage line-up was really bad. Busta and Chris had energy and performed great, but Street Drum Corps gave me the creeps, I thought for sure they were going to throw a huge-ass drum set on me. The rest of the bands lacked energy, and didn't rock the crowd at all. We got so bored in the pit, and just stood there watching the text message screen, until our legs and necks and backs got sore. This is probably why everyone went crazy when LP started playing.

I seriously want to see Get Busy Committee at the next PR, that would be sweet.
Hello, Im a Fan of LP from the Begining , 10 years now i have seen them in many Concerts and have worked their shows for their charity Music for Relief , this is a awesome group and looking forword to their next US Tour. My last time i saw them was in Feb 08 in Nashville Tn and the Concert was Great, lol I have Pics and Videos on my Page, Please add me and become my friends so we can shares our love of this band. addme here, Patricia Ann Hyduk, EMail: rockergirl-122@*********** im also have a facebook u can add me if u wish, i use the same Email and my name is Patricia Ann and im from Dandridge Tn and that is near Knoxville Tn, Thank u
I have seen LP twice, and both times were amazing. I seen them in 07 and 08 and I was in the front row both times. Linkin Park puts on a great show and they are very energetic. Hope they go on tour this year!
Every LP Concert i have been too have Blow Me away, i also was on 2 meet and greet and they r so amazing they r very sexy and sweet at the same time, always joking around i was able to bring them all lazer/light toys Omg they love them , lol
i too am looking forword to their new music and their next US Tour,lol annd me as a friend im new here and today is my first day, nice chatting with u, LP Forever
ur very lucky i hope the next show i see them in i will be in the first row; that would totally be a dream come true. i would scream my head off and freak out and most likely faint lol :D

Chrystal said:
I have seen LP twice, and both times were amazing. I seen them in 07 and 08 and I was in the front row both times. Linkin Park puts on a great show and they are very energetic. Hope they go on tour this year!
I've seen them live but that was a year ago already 2004 and it was the BEST rock concert that i attended! Now hoping them to return here in Manila Philippines :)
My profile pic is from one of the concerts I went to.

lpalltheway said:
ur very lucky i hope the next show i see them in i will be in the first row; that would totally be a dream come true. i would scream my head off and freak out and most likely faint lol :D

Chrystal said:
I have seen LP twice, and both times were amazing. I seen them in 07 and 08 and I was in the front row both times. Linkin Park puts on a great show and they are very energetic. Hope they go on tour this year!
I guess i could say when i met the guys! the whole experience of being in a conversation face to face with them, was amazing. But of course everytime i see them, they blow me away!
totally agree w/ that and i would luv to meet them some day

Stephanie said:
I guess i could say when i met the guys! the whole experience of being in a conversation face to face with them, was amazing. But of course everytime i see them, they blow me away!
top five shows i've ever been to

5. lexington, ky - supporting meteora w/ story of the year
4. indianapolis, in - supporting meteora w/ puddle of mudd
3. cincinnati, oh - projekt revolution w/ the used, snoop dogg, & korn
2. columbus, oh - summer sanitarium w/ metallica & limp bizkit
1. chicago, il - lpu tour BEST SHOW EVER!!!
when are they coming back to nyc..anyone know

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service