so what lp concerts have you gone to that just blew u away or any great lp eperiences?

my first time seeing lp was at epicenter 09 in august. the experience was amazing they played all of my fav songs and it was just Mezmerizing. i hope to see them again soon and i cant wait till their next album.

Views: 361

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have seen them twice, the first time was at Projekt revolution 1008 :) in UK Milton Keynes. i loved it,
i then went to UK sonisphere festival 2009 purely to see linkin park, the other bands were just a bonus, due to LP headlining i waited all day right at the barrier to be right at the front when they came on,
i can honestly say once of the best experiences of my life.
i went to see them in montreal in February 2008 and it was awsome, greatest show i ever been!!
4 said:
I saw them at the Quebec city summer fest in july 2008 it was one of the best day of my life :D, I'm not sure but I think it was the first time LP play in Quebec city. it was an outside show, it was raining, my friend and I waited for 4 hours juste to be near the stage, and we were :D. Brad was wearing a yellow poncho, it was really funny, When I got home I was as wet as if I had taken a shower with my cloths on but It totally worth it. LP are just incredible live, I wish I can see them live again.

was there too, god it was awsome!
First and only time i saw linkin park was in dublin june 08 and was for my 18th birthday and omg i cant think of a better present it was eeeeepic they started playing in daylight and played through to complete darkness it was the greatest live show iv ever seen and wish they would come back my way so i could see them again. miss them like fuck haha
The best concerts were the ones where i was in the Pit and small venues. I went to the Hard Rock Cafe and they did a short set list for the Jimmy Kimmel show, that was awesome. Also at the Wiltern when they released Meteroa. Ive seen them all the way in austrailia a few years ago, had concert tickets before my airfare. What makes their concerts special is the fans, singing every song and plus the fact they bring it every time. They will go down in history as one of the best bands of all-time. God Bless Linkin Park.
I went to Projekt Revolution 08 in Phoenix AZ. It was such an amazing experience. I loved it so much and I want to go again! It was one of the best nights of my life! Their music is so beautiful especially live. I wish I would have had a closer seat though. I didn't get any pics because my dad broke my camera during Atreyu! =(
First LP concert was July 2009 in Zurich and it was AWESOME!!!Sooo hot outside that day!Not sure if it was the weather or the guys!;) Anyway for sure wasn`t the last one!Can`t wait to see them again!!!THEY ROCK!!!
I've loved LP since 2000, but only in 26.07.09 I sow them in St-Petersburg,Russia) and it was great) I lost my voice,I met great people!) Unfortunately everything has ended so quickly...(
i never see LP live. but i cant wait when i see them. They are amazing. LOVE LP
First (and only) time of seeing LP was at The O2 Arena in London back in January 08 on the second of two nights; was one of the best shows ever. Cannot believe its been over 2 years since i've seen them now though - get back to the England NOW boys!
07' and 08' projekt rev in Dallas.. 2 of the best nights of my life dude; and the line up before them was very good too
I saw them the first time on March 15, 2004 in Los Angeles (nearly 6 years ago!) on the Meteora World Tour (they were supported by POD, Hoobastank, and Story of the Year). They blew me away entirely, fast-paced set, Runaway, etc.

The second time was at Projekt Revolution 2007 in San Diego. Their set was not as fast-paced as the first time I saw them (MTM songs that pale in comparison to the excitement of stuff from HT and Meteora). Plus their performance (sorry to say) was just not as enthusiastic and energetic. Especially on Chester's part. He nailed Crawling and other songs such as this in 2004, but in 2007 not as much.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service