LP music videos...your favourite and least favourite.

Pretty self explanitory...What's your favourite and least favourite LP music video and why?

For me I don't have a favourite, however there are 2 that I don't like.

1. I don't like new divide because there's too many special effects, and it gives me a head ache.

2. I don't like pts.of.athrty (points of authority from reanimation) because to me it just looks like they video taped themselves playing a video game, and decided to turn it into a music video.

Tags: LP, favourite, least favourite, music video, video

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like papercut because it seems like a horror movie!!!
and i dont like (leave out all the rest) ,i think space is not a good idea for a music video!!
I agree with you on Papercut, it's a really cool vid. On Leave out all the rest, I don't like it but I don't not like it. I'm llike in the middle. =)
I love Faint for some reason. And my least favourite would be Given Up for sure.
Why don't you like given up?
Gaby Esc said:
Why don't you like given up?

It's just too raw for my liking. :-)
Ok cool. Well everybody's different right? =)
Gaby Esc said:
Ok cool. Well everybody's different right? =)

That's right!
My favorite video is: In The end!!!!!!!!!!
because is special this video was the first that I see!!!!!!!!!
other video that I loves is Poins of authority!!!
because I am a videogames players Fan XD and the video "poins if authority" I remember the videogames ahahahahaha XD

don't exist any video that Don.t like me....

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry me the scriture XP I am learning to scriture english XD
I like Papercut, In the end and One step closer because they look like movies and they are perfect for what the song says. I don't like Breaking the habit because it's a cartoon and leave out all the rest because I can't find the link between the video set in the space and the song that talks about what a person would like to happen after his death.
My favourite video is Numb, In the end, What i`ve done.
I like less: Breaking the habit (i don`t like anime)..Given Up (just live perfomance), well maybe Bleed it out (Simply not very like it)..
My favourites are In The End,Papercut,Crawling,Leave Out All The Rest,New Divide&Pts. of athrty because the first for background and all the effects second like somebody can say that it looks like a horror movie the third for the according of the clip and the meaning the fourth 'cause I find it really talking about death and the place that the clip has been taped can say the meaning 'cause when it happen any little mistake in the space the person may die for that I like Leave out All the Rest.
The fifth for the special effects absolutely and I am not with you Gaby 'cause it doesn't give headaches and last but not least for Pts. of athrty find it really entertaining 'cause I love video-games and I'd love to say that peoples are different for that we cannot have the same opinion that's all I have to say and One step closer for the same reason as Erika Di Giovanni I don't have any least favourite
For breaking the habit I like too 'cause I like animé and for given up it's a pretty cool thing I agree you with Numb What I've done and in the end so we are equal

Alina said:
My favourite video is Numb, In the end, What i`ve done.
I like less: Breaking the habit (i don`t like anime)..Given Up (just live perfomance), well maybe Bleed it out (Simply not very like it)..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service