LP music videos...your favourite and least favourite.

Pretty self explanitory...What's your favourite and least favourite LP music video and why?

For me I don't have a favourite, however there are 2 that I don't like.

1. I don't like new divide because there's too many special effects, and it gives me a head ache.

2. I don't like pts.of.athrty (points of authority from reanimation) because to me it just looks like they video taped themselves playing a video game, and decided to turn it into a music video.

Tags: LP, favourite, least favourite, music video, video

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like Given Up and Faint too

Gaby Esc said:
Why don't you like given up?
hmmm...thts tough...
given up nd faint aremy fav cuz they r kinda live but arent...
least fav...? er... uh... shadow of the day cuz it only shows chester..?
are you stunk in the middle but it's cool I see

Gaby Esc said:
I agree with you on Papercut, it's a really cool vid. On Leave out all the rest, I don't like it but I don't not like it. I'm llike in the middle. =)
I freaking love leave out all the rest, but I'm a huge sci-fi nerd so dude in space watching solar flares is pretty exciting to me :D
Was never keen on in the end. The cgi I pretty crap and the lighting is all wrong.
It was a poorly directed clip.

Meriem El-Adra Bellil said:
are you stunk in the middle but it's cool I see Gaby Esc said:
I agree with you on Papercut, it's a really cool vid. On Leave out all the rest, I don't like it but I don't not like it. I'm llike in the middle. =)
I don't think so

Dex said:
I freaking love leave out all the rest, but I'm a huge sci-fi nerd so dude in space watching solar flares is pretty exciting to me :D
Was never keen on in the end. The cgi I pretty crap and the lighting is all wrong.
It was a poorly directed clip.

Meriem El-Adra Bellil said:
are you stunk in the middle but it's cool I see Gaby Esc said:
I really like 'bleed it out' - love the reverse idea of it, and 'new divide' but that's more because I really like the film ;-)
There's not one I don't like...
The Catalyst is my favourite LP music video! I just say saw it and I think it's so epic! I can't wait for the album to come out!
"Shadow of the Day" is my favourite !!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service