Who do u think should go on tour with lp?
i think rise against, paramore, alice in chains, and owl city would be cool :DD

Views: 228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LoL @ Coldplay & The Fray that would be unusual (because they are really soft, i don't care about mainstream)... allthough I'd like OneRepublic to tour with them.

But U2 would be cool... Bono and Chester could make a "With or Without you" / "Shadow of the day" mix hehe.
Otherwise Korn, Julien-K, 30 Seconds to Mars, Muse, The Fort Minor Crew, MorissonPoe, Red Hot Chili Peppers... Yeah I think they'd fit...
hmmm... Projekt Revolution Two Ten

LP
Alice In Chains
Papa Roach
Hollywood Undead
Brand New
The Transplants

main stage right there.
hoobastank AAR Korn Limp Bizkit
personally, that sounded wicked… except for HU They insult nu metal by trying to "honor" it. Saying they are a good match is saying you hate the bands they emulate.

Johnny Montgomery said:
hmmm... Projekt Revolution Two Ten LP
Alice In Chains
Papa Roach
Hollywood Undead
Brand New
The Transplants

main stage right there.
LP + 30 seconds to mars + three days grace = me getting front row tickets.
My list may be a little impossible, but here: Oomph!, Rammstein, NIN, Bad Religion, Slipknot, Böhse Onkelz(I'm aware they're broken up, but still...I mean here, I'm saying who I want them to go on tour with...who knows, maybe they'll do it, just for me :P)..yeah I know that probably none of this bands will ever go on tour with LP, but I can at least dream of it...
I would love for LP to go on tour with Rise Against ! two of the greatest bands EVER (LP favourite though lol) also, I think Paramore, greenday and Flyleaf would alos be great bands to go on the next tour with LP :)
oomph! would be sick. im not gonna lie. NIN, aren't they gone?

ok, now i'm gonna make my own list rather than quote 50 million people.

oomph!
korn
limp bizkit
all that remains
five finger death punch
we are the fallen (new, check them out!)

um... as far as i can think of, thats it. i would be at the front of the mosh pit for that, probably like a day before it started.

ScaryGirl said:
My list may be a little impossible, but here: Oomph!, Rammstein, NIN, Bad Religion, Slipknot, Böhse Onkelz
ummmm........gd..??
Maybe The Killers - although I admit I only have one album, Sam's Town, so I don't know much of their music.
Atreyu! Limp Bizkit would just be a purely amazing concert
well, i did say my list is impossible...

Wojo said:
oomph! would be sick. im not gonna lie. NIN, aren't they gone?

ok, now i'm gonna make my own list rather than quote 50 million people.

oomph!
korn
limp bizkit
all that remains
five finger death punch
we are the fallen (new, check them out!)

um... as far as i can think of, thats it. i would be at the front of the mosh pit for that, probably like a day before it started.

ScaryGirl said:
My list may be a little impossible, but here: Oomph!, Rammstein, NIN, Bad Religion, Slipknot, Böhse Onkelz

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service