Hey...so I've only lived in Las Vegas for a year and I don't know anyone here who likes Linkin Park. Is anyone going to the LP World Tour at the MGM Grand that would want to maybe meet up with me? I haven't bought my ticket yet because I gotta find someone to go with, but I'm prrraaaying for a M&G. Let me know.

Views: 54

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to go, but I have a little man to look after. If we make it to any of the shows this tour, I won't know until the very last minute...my son is still getting used to wearing his protective earmuffs for extended periods of time. I'm sure you'll find someone awesome to hang out with though. And good luck getting your Meet & Greet!  =)
i live in vegas, but it isnt possible for me to go to the show. i might, but idk if i will or not the tickets are almost sold out. but i will let you know if i do go :D
Thanks. And @Morgan, yeah. Let me know if you end up going. I don't have a ticket yet either. We can find some place in town or near the strip to meet up beforehand.

Your Conscience said:
I would love to go, but I have a little man to look after. If we make it to any of the shows this tour, I won't hey! im going by myself too lol bc all my friends have moved from vegas. U should better hurry up and get your ticket i bought it today and all the floor is sold out! so i had to get one for the second level!!! know until the very last minute...my son is still getting used to wearing his protective earmuffs for extended periods of time. I'm sure you'll find someone awesome to hang out with though. And good luck getting your Meet & Greet!  =)
Thanks for the heads up! I might look into getting my tickets tonight then...

Glo Glow said:
hey! im going by myself too lol bc all my friends have moved from vegas. U should better hurry up and get your ticket i bought it today and all the floor is sold out! so i had to get one for the second level!!!
Cool guys. I got tickets. They're in the nose bleeds. Let me know if anyone would want to meet up before the show. I'm still PRRAAAYING for a meet and greet! Wish me luck!!
Nose bleed seats at Linkin Park concerts are still awesome; they usually put on a great show.  =)  And definitely wishing you luck for the meet and greet!

cincybmxlpfreak said:
Cool guys. I got tickets. They're in the nose bleeds. Let me know if anyone would want to meet up before the show. I'm still PRRAAAYING for a meet and greet! Wish me luck!!
Also, not sure if you've already seen this or not, but I thought you might be interested...  ;)  http://www.linkinpark.com/events/linkin-park-meet-greet
what are nose bleed seats :)
Nose bleed or front row, it doesn't matter where you sit.  You will still enjoy the show.  Having gone to some of their shows in the past, it didn't matter where we sat.  I am looking forward to the show in Las Vegas and the show in LA.   I sure hope Chester feels better soon.
The ones that are way up in the back...

But Enrico is right; I've seen Linkin Park from the pit, as well as from the furthest back lawn seats, and they put on a show so amazing that you can feel their energy no matter where you are in the venue.  =)

jani mitchell said:
what are nose bleed seats :)

Dude. I don't even care anymore that I have nosebleed seats cause I got LPU Meet and Greet!!! OMG!!! YAY!!! Did anyone else get M&G!?

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service