Wow I just went to the site with my iPod touch and there is a special site for the devices! It doesn't take soo long to load, it's slightly different from the website but it's really cool. Thank you for adding this little tool!

- ana

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also went on here on my iPhone and I was shocked that they made a mobile version!
pretty cool.
I know, I was too :) This is where I do a lot of my lurking on the site :D [and moding lol]
That is very cool!
Love the forum splits in the mobile version of the site :)
[no I don't deal with the programming :p I'm stuck on the wrong side of the US :p]
I hope the team adds a link to the group! So we can discuss something on the group by mobile. :D
haha yes =D

its a bummer that I need to send pictures via e-mail to have them in my photoalbum..

isnt there any feature that I can upload it directly from the iPod to the site?
I bet Ning already had that feature....

That's one advantage of using a standard software. cool.
I don't think so. :(

even if you look at the pc version of the site on the phone, it doesnt allow you to click the upload box.

Ana B. said:
haha yes =D its a bummer that I need to send pictures via e-mail to have them in my photoalbum..

isnt there any feature that I can upload it directly from the iPod to the site?
Which group?

vyonizr said:
I hope the team adds a link to the group! So we can discuss something on the group by mobile. :D
i like the mobile version... but its a pain in the ass to add friends and groups. help?
yeah it should exist a mobile´s version
I'm sorry, it's just gonna be a pain in the effin ass til Ning changes it. For now, you'll just have to keep switching between mobile and "normal web" versions ={

Wojo said:
i like the mobile version... but its a pain in the ass to add friends and groups. help?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service