Has anyone received pre-sale tickets e-mail invitation from Linkin Park.com?

Views: 725

Replies to This Discussion

not yet.. :( from the info that i know, pre-sale ticket e-mail invitation will send to LPU until tomorrow. kamu udah nerima invitationnya sist? :)
not yet, but the promotor said that they've sent 8000 invitations,,,
how to get pre-sale tickets e-mail invitation from linkin park.com??

Promotor said that we have to be a member of LPU or linkinpark.com,,, well, I am a member, but I haven't received the invitation yet.

I've read pdf invitation on LP's FB and twitter account,, is it the same?

bingung,,,

not yet ..
not yet juga,mahal betul tiketnya euy :(

Your lucky, me even haven't received any confirmation to Join LPUX.

Honestly I just registered to LPUX yesterday, should we have to wait the "hard copy" receipt sent by air mail when we register or just using the electronic receipt?

Terima kasih

Not yet too.
Btw, member of LP and LPU sama kan?
Kapan invititation-nya yaa?
I really want to see them at GBK, but the ticket is too expensive.
:(

I don't think so, since you have to pay at least $10 to become LPUX member while you can register for free for LPU member. 

IMHO, the ticket price is fine, it is almost the same price with LP's concert in Australia last year and  LP concert at Singapore on 25 Sept 2011 (incld. F1 GP ticket) 

There's a pdf file on the main menu. Is it same with the invitation that will sent to our email?

@ ahmad zakaria : indeed, there's a 'price' to be paid for 8 years. and hopefully ticket prices comparable to its security.

@ fanny alda : i doubt that, because everyone can get that file without sign in.

udah, tapi dr LP.com, bukan dr si promotor.

katanya cm beda 30rb doang tuh..

klo undangan meet n greet buat member LP.com ato LPU ada ga ya?? *ngarep sangat*

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service