Linkin Park has officially launched the 11th brand new edition of the Linkin Park Underground. This edition has several new benedits and features inspired by fans suggestions about Lpu.

Here are some of the new features of Lpu 11:

1. A brand new website and online community EXCLUSIVELY for LPU members.
  2. FREE worldwide shipping for LPU11 Annual merchandise packages.

The

LPU Annual Membership is $60.00 and the Annual Membership + LPU11 CD $65.00.

The membership will include:

1. Limited Edition LPU11 merchandise package including T-Shirt, 2x3 Flag, Ear Plug Case with Ear Plugs and Laminate with Lanyard [plus the Lpu 11 CD for those who will purchase the annual membershpip with the Lpu 11 CD]
  2. Access to LP events including International LPU Summits.
  3. Chances for Meet & Greets at Linkin Park concerts
  4. Early entrance to Linkin Park shows

Also some new online benefits:

1. Access to Ticket Presales for the Best Seats.
  2. Exclusive Live Video Chats with Linkin Park
  3. Giveaways of LP gear & fan experiences
  4. Access to the entire LPU-TV & LPTV download archives
  5. Online community access to connect with other LPU Members

US Package Arrival Time: 1 - 2 Weeks. International Package Arrival Time: 2 - 3 Weeks

Monthly Membership$10.00

• Access to Ticket Presales for the Best Seats
  • Exclsusive Live Video Chats with Linkin Park
  • Giveaways of LP gear & fan experiences
  • Access to LPU-TV Episodes and Exclusive Downloads
  • Online community access to connect with other LPU Members

The brand new Lpu 11 CD will include some unrealed songs and demos

of the past albums:

1. "YO" (Meteora Demo)

2. "Slip" (1998 Unreleased Hybrid Theory Demo)

3. "Soundtrack" (Meteora Demo)

4. "In the end" (Demo)

5. "Program" (Meteora Demo)

6. "Bang three" (What I’ve Done Original Demo)

7. "Robot Boy" (Test Mix, Optional Vocal Take)

8. "Broken Foot" (Meteora Demo)

9. "Esaul" (A Place For My Head Demo)

10. "Blue" (1998 Unreleased Hybrid Theory Demo)

What is your opinion about this latest Lpu edition? Do you like it?

Tags: Eleven, Linkin, Lpu11, Park, Underground, edition, latest, new, songs

Views: 353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Enjoyable album.
I like Blue ....
I have to listen to headphones a few times ....
Then I say I like the all ...or...;)

LOL. Yeah. All songs are cool, really!

AgataR said:

Enjoyable album.
I like Blue ....
I have to listen to headphones a few times ....
Then I say I like the all ...or...;)

Its ok, im tired of the same crap on these undergound versions though.  For us longtime Linkin Park fans I think we deserve more.  We dont need instrumentals.  The instrumentals sound the best always, how bout some damn songs that didnt make the cut on the albums, LP has to have 100s of songs, full, or partials that could be mixed to make some awesome songs.  How many times we going to hear ESAUL, and In the End.  Slip was ok, blue is the best but still both sound like songs that would or should never make an album by LP.  There has to be minutes to midnight, Meteora, Hybrid Theory, Collision Course or even the newest album that has plenty of material to give us a full album of GOOD SONGS with LYRICS.  The instrumentals I can just hear Chester and Mike on them and imagine how sick they would be.  Need to bring back the format of the first underground with Carousel, Technique, Step up, And one, High Voltage,
 Or even some of the other tracks from earlier versions With You Live from second LP underground, or WISH live, Sold my soul to yo mama, Querty, Reading my Eyes-  We need a LP underground FULL CD WITH SONGS LIKE THAT, 10 to 12 tracks of Real songs that we have never heard, or special live versions in high quality.  To me, a major LP fan, there has been too many instrumentals or bad versions of good songs that made the cut onto the major albums.  COME ON LP I KNOW YOU HAVE 100s of songs that are solid from all those albums LETS GET SOME FULL LENGTH LP UNDERGROUND SURPRISE ALBUMS.  Especially since you cancelled my show this year in DC where we were dying to see you for our birthdays AHHH that still hurts lol.  STILL LOVE YA LP

Well, Michael, I completely agree!!!

michael said:

Its ok, im tired of the same crap on these undergound versions though.  For us longtime Linkin Park fans I think we deserve more.  We dont need instrumentals.  The instrumentals sound the best always, how bout some damn songs that didnt make the cut on the albums, LP has to have 100s of songs, full, or partials that could be mixed to make some awesome songs.  How many times we going to hear ESAUL, and In the End.  Slip was ok, blue is the best but still both sound like songs that would or should never make an album by LP.  There has to be minutes to midnight, Meteora, Hybrid Theory, Collision Course or even the newest album that has plenty of material to give us a full album of GOOD SONGS with LYRICS.  The instrumentals I can just hear Chester and Mike on them and imagine how sick they would be.  Need to bring back the format of the first underground with Carousel, Technique, Step up, And one, High Voltage,
 Or even some of the other tracks from earlier versions With You Live from second LP underground, or WISH live, Sold my soul to yo mama, Querty, Reading my Eyes-  We need a LP underground FULL CD WITH SONGS LIKE THAT, 10 to 12 tracks of Real songs that we have never heard, or special live versions in high quality.  To me, a major LP fan, there has been too many instrumentals or bad versions of good songs that made the cut onto the major albums.  COME ON LP I KNOW YOU HAVE 100s of songs that are solid from all those albums LETS GET SOME FULL LENGTH LP UNDERGROUND SURPRISE ALBUMS.  Especially since you cancelled my show this year in DC where we were dying to see you for our birthdays AHHH that still hurts lol.  STILL LOVE YA LP

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service