Hello. I have a few questions.  Linkin Park is going to Sonic Boom. I was wondering if I purchase the LPU pass will I get to meet them? Or do I have to buy a Sonic Boom VIP pass? If I don't have to buy a Sonic Boom pass, then I would just need to purchase the LPU pass and general admission tickets correct? Thanks.

Tags: Boom, Edmonton, LPU, Pass, Sonic, Tour

Views: 263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You would need a LPU membership to RSVP for a Meet and Greet. But purchasing the membership now, does not guarantee you a Meet and Greet. You might get selected, but the chances for you depend on the amount of people who RSVP for the same show.

How would I RSVP if I purchased the pass?

Rositsa Ivanova said:

You would need a LPU membership to RSVP for a Meet and Greet. But purchasing the membership now, does not guarantee you a Meet and Greet. You might get selected, but the chances for you depend on the amount of people who RSVP for the same show.

Will the RSVP sign-up be available when I purchase the pass or do they post it when tickets go on sale or at a determined date/time?

You can already RSVP now.

what is the LPU pass for?

You got the pass when you purchased your membership. Which allows you to access this site, meet & greet opportunities, access to ticket pre-sales, access to summits, live video chats and more. But as for the pass itself it is just to show that you have an LPU membership but it has no value. Meaning you couldn't wear it to an LP show and expect to just get in. You still have to buy a ticket. People usually wear their's to shows just to show other LP/LPU fans that they are part of the underground as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service