I purchased the new album alongside a one year pass to LPU. But as I was filling in the validation form it said that my last name was in use or reserved. 

Can someone please help me with this? Its the first time I bought an LPU membership so it can't be that my name is already in use or reserved. I checked everything, I filled in the validation code but nothing seems to work!

Please help! 

Tags: LPU, Linkin, Park, Underground, error, membership, validation

Views: 311

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well, probably as you purchased the album with the pass, you got automatically the username and things reserved... so all you need to do now is login on lpunderground.com

But thats the problem. I already tried logging in but it doesnt work either! And I don't tink they would give me a validation code if I didn't need one. 

Rositsa Ivanova said:

Well, probably as you purchased the album with the pass, you got automatically the username and things reserved... so all you need to do now is login on lpunderground.com

Can you describe the whole thing in detail? do you have an e-mail that confirms that you have joined LPU or something that can confirmed that you paid for it?

Yes, I pre-ordered the album along with a one year LPU pass. I got an email with all the items my order. 

QTY Item

LIVING THINGS Exclusive Pre-Order CD Bundle 
Linkin Park 
ADVANCED ORDER
Estimated Street Date 06-26-2012

1 LIVING THINGS CD 
Linkin Park 
CD 
Price $14.99 
ADVANCED ORDER
1 Instant MP3 download of "BURN IT DOWN" 
Linkin Park 
MP3 
Price $0.00
1 Full MP3 LIVING THINGS album to be delivered 6/26/12 
Linkin Park 
MP3 
Price $0.00 
ADVANCED ORDER
1 LIVING THINGS REMIXED monthly subscription 
Linkin Park 
MISC 
Price $5.00 
ADVANCED ORDER
1 Early access to tickets in the North America and Europe 
Linkin Park 
MISC 
Price $0.00 
On Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 10AM local time go tohttp://www.lpunderground.com/redeem 
and enter the code below to take advantage of early access to tickets for the upcoming 
tours in the North America and Europe. For more information please go to http://lptix.com/events/

(code of 10 letters and numbers)

1 1 Year Linkin Park Underground Membership 
Linkin Park 
MISC 
Price $20.00 (Savings $5.00) 
To activate your 1 Year Linkin Park Underground Membership go to 
www.LPUnderground.com/redeem and enter the code below. You must redeem your 
code to receive your laminate and lanyard for early access to shows.

(code of 10 letters and numbers)

Sub Total: $ 39.99
Shipping and Handling: $ 15.00

Your order was paid as follows:

MasterCard $54.99

Your order will be shipped using our Standard shipment method and will be shipped to:

Victor van den Brink
(my adress)
(city, region, zip code)
Netherlands

If you have paid with a credit card please note that we don't charge your account until your order has physically been shipped from our warehouse. In addition, when your order ships we will send you an e-mail to let you know that your order is on its way.

If you have not done so already, you can initiate your download of purchased content at: Download Digital Items 
If you have trouble downloading the digital content please go to our site to review our Frequently Asked Questions before contacting our customer service department.
For digital download purchases, we process a charge to your credit card immediately upon the completion of your order. This charge should appear on your next credit card statement as a charge from WBR*WARNER BROS./NONESUCH.

If any of the above information is incorrect, please contact our customer service department by sending an e-mail to LinkinPark@b3custserv.com so we may accommodate your request.

Sincerely,
Online Customer Service
Linkin Park

When I go the the link as discribed in the email to validate my membership it says my last name is already in use or reserved.

I tried both the codes but nothing works!

Rositsa Ivanova said:

Can you describe the whole thing in detail? do you have an e-mail that confirms that you have joined LPU or something that can confirmed that you paid for it?

Did you try using a different last name? There might be someone using this one already.

Well that sounds kinda silly. Why wouldn't I be able to use my own last name, even if its already in use?

Rositsa Ivanova said:

Did you try using a different last name? There might be someone using this one already.

It may sound silly, but did you try using a different one? 

No, I'll try that when I'm totally out of options because I'm not that fond of using a fake name. I hope someone of the customer service will still be able to help me :(

Rositsa Ivanova (Mod) said:

It may sound silly, but did you try using a different one? 

Uhm... I am trying to help you here. I even contacted LPUHQ for you... If you are asking for help, but do not feel like doing what people are telling you to, I really do not think that anyone can help you.. I am sorry

Thanks, I really appreciate that. But I think I'll just wait a while longer. And then try again. Maybe there's a bug in the system. 

Thanks anyway.

Rositsa Ivanova (Mod) said:

Uhm... I am trying to help you here. I even contacted LPUHQ for you... If you are asking for help, but do not feel like doing what people are telling you to, I really do not think that anyone can help you.. I am sorry

It is not going to fix itself just like that, but ok. Good luck.

dude I am having the same issue! I might try a different name but i'd prefer not to..

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service