Have you got any ideas on what you would like to see on the next LPU CD? If that's the case then stop by and drop a few down!

Views: 101

Replies to This Discussion

I think it would be cool to have them do some cover songs like Adele's Rolling in the Deep and GNR's Sweet Child O'Mine and so on.

Something to do with weather, like lightning, a tornado, or something like that. With my profile picture, that seems a little embarrassingly obvious...

I think maybe they should do some collaborations with other artists...
For me I would love to have an list of official Instrumentals to there songs!
I agree.. I would love to see them with adele,muse,pendulum,ac dc.. I think that they would make a killer album :D

Norman Alexander said:
well i dont think they should do covers because yes they do them well but lets face it they have more talent then that so i hink what ever the hell they want =) how ever i love ATS but it seems a really short album as it has a heap of little 2min shorts in it that yes sound brilliant but makes the album to short so maybe a bit more full length songs??!!

The next CD must be better than A Thousand Suns. Never come back to the past, I like papercut, figure 09, from the inside, by myself, points of authority, etc; but I like the present too: wretches and kings, when they come for me, iridescent. What is LP? LP is all. They have woken up, remember: "I´m not the same person telling you forfeit the game". See ya guys.

It would also be cool is they could do some collaborations with Eminem Lol! and some other bands, like Three days Grace, maybe even U2.

Hana Halilagic said:
I agree.. I would love to see them with adele,muse,pendulum,ac dc.. I think that they would make a killer album :D

Norman Alexander said:

Lol yea you're probably right, but who knows right? i would listen to it, just because it's LP!

pizzazombie said:

MAYBE for s studio album, but NOT for an lpu album, that would suck so bad, demos are soooo much better

Norman Alexander said:
It would also be cool is they could do some collaborations with Eminem Lol! and some other bands, like Three days Grace, maybe even U2.

Hana Halilagic said:

Norman Alexander said:

U2 Would be PERFECT. Imagine them playing with or without you and shadow of the day together... OMG!

Norman Alexander said:

Hana Halilagic said:

Norman Alexander said:

mike and eminem..wow..lol....I would love to listen a song performed by Lp and Christina aguilera,she has a killer voice....if they make a badass music it would be pretty amazing..imagine her and chesters voice lol

Norman Alexander said:

Hana Halilagic said:

Norman Alexander said:
I would love to have few more cookies in their next lpu cd. Actually that's the most natural instinctive music which gets created when they are at their most relaxing & funny mindset. I loved the humor of lpu8 cd.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service