Why the heck I'm getting banned all the time from LPU chat? I'm not sending questions every second, not spamming...

How often I can send the question? What the heck are the rules?

Disappointed! 

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have 11 hours difference. Staying up late and still have no possibility to participate. LAME!
At least could've blocked the writing, but let see, what he says.

I don't chat all the time. It's my first chat since LPUX and I don't know the rules of the new chat.

Well, post the rules then or send the warnings, but not just stupidly block without any notice!

WTF?

http://lpuchatops.livejournal.com/

these are the rules. I was following the chat the whole time, I don't know what your nickname is, but there has been a reason for every ban. People were spamings, asking inappropriate questions, posting links, etc. I don't know what you did, but calm down and think it over. What did you ask before you got banned btw?

There were 2 questions I was asking:

1. Collaboration with Eminem?

2. If Chester would play lead role in the movie, who he would play?

It's not spam or inappropriate. As I said, I'm not visiting chats all the time. It's my 3rd chat since I joined LPU (LPU6). 1st time in a while I stayed up late (11 hours difference) for chat and they cut it off.

They could've send warnings first, or block writing. But not the whole thing. I don't know how often I can send question, but I didn't do it every second. I let Chester finish answering previous quiestion and then posted mine. Now I don't even know why they cut me off. :(

You are actually allowed to post a question only once. To be honest I asked both my questions two times, but i waited for a while and didn't spam. My example is just a prove that the mods have been tolerating many things. If you have asked the same thing 3-4 times, then this is the reason why you got banned. I'm sorry for you, but the list of banned people was long after the chat.. you are not the only one ;)

I'm not sure how it works exactly. I thought it was something like ustream...The text below is running. How can you ask it once? If it will go away, they will never see your question. Lots of people were posting their questions many times.

Do the moderators choose the questions before band members can see them?

It's probably pretty hard to moderate chat with so many participants, but they should figure out something. Maybe, let people post their questions once or twice and let everybody see how band members answer another questions. Send warnings. But not just switch off the whole thing. It suck for people like me, who has big time difference inconvenience. I'm sure not everybody knows the rules.

http://lpuchatops.livejournal.com/ - these are the old rules for previous type chat btw...

Well there are written rules: http://lpunderground2011.webs.com/chatrules.htm

I do not want this to sound rude, but I think you should have asked earlier, before the chat. The chat yesterday has reached over 500 participants. Let's say that at least 50% have asked questions.. probably 4-5 times posted something.. just calculate it.. in 50 min there have been at least 1250 posts o.O and i believe that there have been even more than that... You have 5 moderators and Chester's answers and talking him sometimes 15s, but sometimes longer... do the maths. The only way to prevent spam (in this case repeating the same question 10 times or saying things like "come to..." or "i love you") is to ban people. There is no time to warn every single person, therefor the mods made it clear before the chat that everyone who spams or gives any other reason (for example swearing) will get banned without any warning. The mods have been patient as I already said. Try to understand the situation, many of my friends (and i believe also people that the mods like) have been banned because of stupid questions, etc. There is just no other way... sorry for you though. As a matter of fact you could have refreshed a couple of times and log in as "me" and watch the chat without being able to post ;)

Rossi is like 2 skiphops from full fledge Mod, hory kow!

There are 4 things I see wrong with what you have said. I will list them and tell you how not be a part of the problem again.

1) It was a chat with Chester, you can not expect him to see every question, he is busy and does not have time.

2) You are acting like you are the only one. Pay attention, Rositsa has already stated you Were not the only one. The mods have a BIG responsibilty, Respect it. They can not always give warnings, this was not a normal chat scene.

3) Every chat has basically the same rules, NO spamming, NO cussing, NO trolling, NO bullying.

4) Reguardless of the time difference, the Rules Are The Same. Nothing about it was lame, only to someone who is not willing to understand the job of the mods.

You want to not be a problem, stop crying about it, and deal, dont spam Eminem every two seconds, as I said, he is a busy man, give him a break. if he doesn't answer, so be it, that's called life. You need to understand the hard work that goes into a chat like that, not only is it hard on Chester, it is hard on Adam, and the mods. Give them a break.

Skywalker said:

I don't chat all the time. It's my first chat since LPUX and I don't know the rules of the new chat.

Well, post the rules then or send the warnings, but not just stupidly block without any notice!

WTF?

It took me ages to understand what you mean, but LOL xD

dereklp -Moderator- said:
I would 'like' this comment if I could :3 #bromance

dereklp -Moderator- said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service