I just signed up for a meet&greet for the North American Tour, and I was just wondering what the rules of meet and greets were.  For example can you take pictures of/with the band?  or is anyone allowed to come with you into the room or just the ones who paid for an LPUX membership?

please let me know :) thanks

Tags: LPU, and, greets, meet

Views: 398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here in Australia, the M&G were just for signing (1 item only) and meeting the band , and finally taking a group picture with the band. If you're lucky after that you can try and take a picture with one of the bandmates. However you can take pictures of them while they are signing. Only LPU members who got the M&G email can come. You can check the M&G album for the world tour to get an idea about it.

I'm going to meet them tonight! Can't wait

sorry, just to say that you wrote it wrong.. "you can't take pictures"

Ali Al Hashemi said:

Here in Australia, the M&G were just for signing (1 item only) and meeting the band , and finally taking a group picture with the band. If you're lucky after that you can try and take a picture with one of the bandmates. However you can take pictures of them while they are signing. Only LPU members who got the M&G email can come. You can check the M&G album for the world tour to get an idea about it.

There is nothing wrong about what I said. You can take pictures of the band while they are signing.

Isabelle Louise Padilha Ocampo said:

sorry, just to say that you wrote it wrong.. "you can't take pictures"

Ali Al Hashemi said:

OH noes!!! really??? that is so unfair!!! in Brazil you couldn't! I think they were late or something but that is really sad! And they posted THREE pictures of our meets and greets!

You can defintely take photos but NO FLASH. So you will need to be super steady. During the summit yesterday I took close to 700 photos plus video. I think the photo thing depends on the venue more than anything.

Other rules no personal questions (about family etc), and actually no stupid questions either, no photos when you are right in front of them like face to face but you can when you move back with the group. You wont be able to get a 1 on 1 photo with them. You are encouraged to talk to them during the signing but you need to be considerate that everyone else wants to see them too.

And you can only get your M & G pass for you so no one can come in with you if they havent been confirmed as having a spot.

Once you are confirmed they send you an email with all the details anyway.

If you can get to the M & G you should apply for a spot because it is beyond awesome. As Mike said yesterday think of how many fans the band has on Facebook then work out how many have actually been to a M & G or Summit. It puts you in a very rare club to have that experience.

Fingers Crossed you get a spot. X

So it is just the luck of the draw if you get to go? Wow. If that doesn't increase the anxiety of it all tenfold I do not know what does! I just signed up for LPU and paid 60 bucks, but that doesn't matter. All I want is a chance for me to M&G them and get something autographed. There is no way I am going to miss out on going to the concert. I don't know how long it's been since LP has come to town, but if I do get selected for the M&G, it'd be more than I could ever ask for.

If the concert here is in February, by when can we expect THE e-mail?

Min11 said:

You can defintely take photos but NO FLASH. So you will need to be super steady. During the summit yesterday I took close to 700 photos plus video. I think the photo thing depends on the venue more than anything.

Other rules no personal questions (about family etc), and actually no stupid questions either, no photos when you are right in front of them like face to face but you can when you move back with the group. You wont be able to get a 1 on 1 photo with them. You are encouraged to talk to them during the signing but you need to be considerate that everyone else wants to see them too.

And you can only get your M & G pass for you so no one can come in with you if they havent been confirmed as having a spot.

If you can get to the M & G you should apply for a spot because it is beyond awesome. As Mike said yesterday think of how many fans the band has on Facebook then work out how many have actually been to a M & G or Summit. It puts you in a very rare club to have that experience.

so Min you went to the summit in Sydney was the meet and greet and backstage tour for every1 who went to the summit?

Min11 said:

Everyone who gets a pass to the summit or a normal M&G gets to meet the band and 1 item signed.

Also backstage tours are for everyone in the summit.

ohhhh great Ali thanks what were some activities at the summit if i may ask?

Ali Al Hashemi said:

Everyone who gets a pass to the summit or a normal M&G gets to meet the band and 1 item signed.

Also backstage tours are for everyone in the summit.

Summit activities change for each Summit depending on where they are and weather. Mike pretty much said the same thing in the video chat yesterday. Actually he talked about the Summits a bit in the video chat.

The Sydney activities were:

* Go on the stage touch the bands instruments take pics and talk to the roadies. Great for any musos who wanted to ask some technical stuff.

* Lucky ticket draw for special prizes. (You could also buy extra tics with money going to MFR) Prizes were 3 songs at side of stage, individual pic with the band, 1 on 1 M & G with band member, signed CDs and lyrics sheets.

* Tour of back stage again guided by some of the crew. Going through dressing rooms and back stage. You could also ask the crew ANY questions you had about LP.

* win more prizes like Merch, some people without concert tics were given freebies.

* meet & greet, autographs quick chat

* whole group photo with the band

* Q & A session with whole band

* acoustic performance by Chester & Mike

It was an unbelievable rare experience and it was beyond amazing. I still cant believe I got to meet my fave band ever !

thanks so much Min for the info i cannot wait for the summit to hit chicago and then i could meet my favorite band im so excited! :)

Min11 said:

Summit activities change for each Summit depending on where they are and weather. Mike pretty much said the same thing in the video chat yesterday. Actually he talked about the Summits a bit in the video chat.

The Sydney activities were:

* Go on the stage touch the bands instruments take pics and talk to the roadies. Great for any musos who wanted to ask some technical stuff.

* Lucky ticket draw for special prizes. (You could also buy extra tics with money going to MFR) Prizes were 3 songs at side of stage, individual pic with the band, 1 on 1 M & G with band member, signed CDs and lyrics sheets.

* Tour of back stage again guided by some of the crew. Going through dressing rooms and back stage. You could also ask the crew ANY questions you had about LP.

* win more prizes like Merch, some people without concert tics were given freebies.

* meet & greet, autographs quick chat

* whole group photo with the band

* Q & A session with whole band

* acoustic performance by Chester & Mike

It was an unbelievable rare experience and it was beyond amazing. I still cant believe I got to meet my fave band ever !

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service