I just signed up for a meet&greet for the North American Tour, and I was just wondering what the rules of meet and greets were.  For example can you take pictures of/with the band?  or is anyone allowed to come with you into the room or just the ones who paid for an LPUX membership?

please let me know :) thanks

Tags: LPU, and, greets, meet

Views: 398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also I forgot to say before previous event,s as posted before, there was an optional activity which for Sydney was Tree Planting for MFR. The volunteers planted 550 Trees then came to the rest of the Summit in the arvo.

It was a briliant effort from the ones that could attend cause it was a very hot and humid day in Sydney.

In the video chat yesterday Mike suggested a Basketball game for Chicago or something else indoors cause it will be snowing for that Summit.

ohhh the basketball thing would be cool i havnt played in forever but oh cant wait

Min11 said:

Also I forgot to say before previous event,s as posted before, there was an optional activity which for Sydney was Tree Planting for MFR. The volunteers planted 550 Trees then came to the rest of the Summit in the arvo.

It was a briliant effort from the ones that could attend cause it was a very hot and humid day in Sydney.

In the video chat yesterday Mike suggested a Basketball game for Chicago or something else indoors cause it will be snowing for that Summit.

Thanks for all the info!  do you have any idea how long it takes to know if you got  a spot or not?

Min11 said:

You can defintely take photos but NO FLASH. So you will need to be super steady. During the summit yesterday I took close to 700 photos plus video. I think the photo thing depends on the venue more than anything.

Other rules no personal questions (about family etc), and actually no stupid questions either, no photos when you are right in front of them like face to face but you can when you move back with the group. You wont be able to get a 1 on 1 photo with them. You are encouraged to talk to them during the signing but you need to be considerate that everyone else wants to see them too.

And you can only get your M & G pass for you so no one can come in with you if they havent been confirmed as having a spot.

Once you are confirmed they send you an email with all the details anyway.

If you can get to the M & G you should apply for a spot because it is beyond awesome. As Mike said yesterday think of how many fans the band has on Facebook then work out how many have actually been to a M & G or Summit. It puts you in a very rare club to have that experience.

Fingers Crossed you get a spot. X

The M & Gs are usually only notified to you via email 1-2 weeks before. The Summit you know about sooner.

what is this 'spot' exactly?

Spot as in a ticket. Just because you apply you are not guaranteed to get a spot/ place/ ticket

Aditya_the_warrior_within said:

what is this 'spot' exactly?

I had M&G in November (Manchester UK). You can't take individual pics with the band but there are group photos. Only the person selected for M&G can go.

stop spamming, and don't put your personal phone number in your messages.

Leslie Serpas said:

i`M LESLiE, Y0U SH0UlD CAll && TEXXXT ME ! xxx-xxx-xxxx! ;] xoxo I L0VE LP

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service