Excuse me for probably exhausting this topic... but I just want a quick answer from someone....

I was an original LPU member; I was a part of the organization for the first four years... but haven't had a membership since that time. Throughout those four years I was able to attend three meet and greets via LPU and LP Street Team. 

I was wondering how the LPU meet and greets work this year. Are they doing the first 100 people to sign up type of deal or is it at random? Or are they even doing them?

I'm debating signing up for a month if LPU is still involved with meet and greets (my fiancee really wants to meet them). Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Tags: &, greet, meet

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I invite anyone to correct me if I am wrong, but here it goes.

1) I don't think it's a very large number. 30 sounds good to me.

2) I believe they contact you a few weeks before the event is scheduled to take place in your town.

3) I think I am safe in saying that the M&G's are before the show.

VeronicaJ said:

my question)s) for the meet and greets are:

1) how many people do they pick for the meet and greets?

2) do they contact you, a week before or whichever? i need to give my workplace enough notice, if i need to take time off

3)is the meet n greet, before or after the show?

thanks for your help! :)

When I won the meet and greet in NYC for the last tour there were at least 100 people.

I received an email a few weeks before the show.

It was prior to the show where they all sat at a table and you walked down the line. No pictures were allowed.

VeronicaJ said:

my question)s) for the meet and greets are:

1) how many people do they pick for the meet and greets?

2) do they contact you, a week before or whichever? i need to give my workplace enough notice, if i need to take time off

3)is the meet n greet, before or after the show?

thanks for your help! :)

I won M&G tickets for Tampa and got the email about it at midnight last night so a day before the show. It is free and I'm pretty sure it is before the show. I have never been to one before, but I can hardly contain myself. No matter what it is, it will be amazing enough just to be in the same room as them. XD

Thanks everyone, for the info! :)

wow, i really hope they don't message you at midnight the day of, cause that isn't alot of notice for someone that relies on public transportation to get to the city of the show and to contact their boss to let them know they need to get off early or whichever.

so, the meet n greet is pretty much autographs no photos?

It's autographs and then a big group photo at the end. You can't do individual photos because of time constraints, but you can take pictures of them when you are NOT talking to them. This is because they want to talk to you and not to your camera.

VeronicaJ said:

wow, i really hope they don't message you at midnight the day of, cause that isn't alot of notice for someone that relies on public transportation to get to the city of the show and to contact their boss to let them know they need to get off early or whichever.

ok sweet, thanks! :)

Annie Moore said:
It's autographs and then a big group photo at the end. You can't do individual photos because of time constraints, but you can take pictures of them when you are NOT talking to them. This is because they want to talk to you and not to your camera.

VeronicaJ said:

Some of them are free, but most you have to be an annual member and be chosen at random of that group..
I signed up for a meet & greet in Phoenix. I received a receipt for it but no time to be there or where to go? Help anyone?
If you are picked to actually attend the meet and greet you will receive an email with all of the information. 

Elizabeth Taft said:
I signed up for a meet & greet in Phoenix. I received a receipt for it but no time to be there or where to go? Help anyone?
Thank you
I got mine today too. Yaaaay!!! So there are 2 ways that you will find out the day of the concert either by email or you can pick up your pass at the box office (will call) up to 3 hours before... That is when they are announcing where it will be held at the arena. Make sure u print out your confirmation email it tells you all of this!! Hope this helps ;-)

Elizabeth Taft said:
You RSVP to the meet'n'greet opportunity if you are an LPU member. They email you they got your request, then another email a few days before the show if you get picked randomly from all the LPU members who requested m'n'g for that show. Only current LPU members can get picked and the  selection is random. I got notified yesterday, 3 days before the Phoenix show that I got picked to attend (whooEEE !). I can't wait. The details are in the email for what you can take with you, with the final details as to where to meet sent on an email on the day of the show- for people who won't have access to email that day, the details will be available at the Will Call ticket desk.If you cannot attend the m'n'g, they ask you to let them know so that somebody else can be selected, so a few people may find out less than 3 days out that were selected. Good luck to all of you !

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service