Hard to believe it's time to start thinking about LPU11, but it is! Over the years, we've used your feedback to help us decide on items to include in our annual package. Previous items have included a device case, patches, stickers, guitar picks, a carabiner keychain, shoelaces and a lot more. Let us know in the replies what you'd like to see in the package next year. KEEP IN MIND: these items must be fairly small (so they're easy to package and ship), and not overly expensive to produce (we can't do ipods, shoes, guitars, or anything like that...).

Let's hear your suggestions. Please note, this is NOT the place for you to give your ideas on the LPU11 CD. We already have that figured out!

Views: 6743

Replies to This Discussion

nah the shirt is a "must" :D

Max Bryzgalov said:

maybe some kind of backpack with LPU logo and picture instead of T-shirt
I agree with Rositsa :)

Rositsa Ivanova said:

nah the shirt is a "must" :D

Max Bryzgalov said:

maybe some kind of backpack with LPU logo and picture instead of T-shirt
You've gotta include a T-shirt. Maybe a pair of Rob Bourdon drumsticks signed by Rob Bourdon, LP Spraypaint stencils, and some sort of accessory like a wallet or a belt. You've gotta pu something in there that everyone will be interested in. The last package had a Phone Clip and barely anyone uses those anymore.
It will most likely come out in next month, this december or january of next year so make sure your a part of LPU guys. From what Adam has told us, it looks to be a great package this year.

1. T- Shirts

2. Key Chain

3. Wrist Bands

4. LP DVD

5. Signed photos by LP

Honestly, anything LP is good enough! PS: I'm a brand new LPU member!!! So excited!

Only problem with signed photos from LP is meaning they would have to sign THOUSANDS of items which is of course way too much.

Marianne Gan said:

1. T- Shirts

2. Key Chain

3. Wrist Bands

4. LP DVD

5. Signed photos by LP

Honestly, anything LP is good enough! PS: I'm a brand new LPU member!!! So excited!

like the other year and a gold ticket like in Charlie and the chocolate factory, one ticket by country (or more if it' s a big country) to stay one  all day with the band in the town of our choice during the next tour :)

my ideas are.....

LPU 11 cd

LPU 11 shirt

LPU 11 wristbands

sampler of next years album

guitar pics

LAST but not least a 1 year supscription to the LPU site

thats cool

magali barbe said:
like the other year and a gold ticket like in Charlie and the chocolate factory, one ticket by country (or more if it' s a big country) to stay one  all day with the band in the town of our choice during the next tour :)
That is true.....I didn't think about that. :)

Ryan Voight said:
Only problem with signed photos from LP is meaning they would have to sign THOUSANDS of items which is of course way too much.

Marianne Gan said:

1. T- Shirts

2. Key Chain

3. Wrist Bands

4. LP DVD

5. Signed photos by LP

you guys do know that LPU package has been picked...

Adam said:

"You guys had some great ideas, and I think you'll be excited to see what we've

come up with. I'm getting really excited for LPU11. I think you will be too when

you see what I have coming... :)"

Marianne Gan said:

Ryan Voight said:

Marianne Gan said:

1. T- Shirts

2. Key Chain

3. Wrist Bands

4. LP DVD

5. Signed photos by LP

I wonder what's in the package??? I have to wait till  my LPUX  expires before I can renew fo LPU11. That  is going to be like next October!!!

Damien Clarkson said:

you guys do know that LPU package has been picked...

Adam said:

"You guys had some great ideas, and I think you'll be excited to see what we've

come up with. I'm getting really excited for LPU11. I think you will be too when

you see what I have coming... :)"

Marianne Gan said:

Ryan Voight said:

Marianne Gan said:

1. T- Shirts

2. Key Chain

3. Wrist Bands

4. LP DVD

5. Signed photos by LP

RSS

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service