Hard to believe it's time to start thinking about LPU11, but it is! Over the years, we've used your feedback to help us decide on items to include in our annual package. Previous items have included a device case, patches, stickers, guitar picks, a carabiner keychain, shoelaces and a lot more. Let us know in the replies what you'd like to see in the package next year. KEEP IN MIND: these items must be fairly small (so they're easy to package and ship), and not overly expensive to produce (we can't do ipods, shoes, guitars, or anything like that...).

Let's hear your suggestions. Please note, this is NOT the place for you to give your ideas on the LPU11 CD. We already have that figured out!

Views: 6743

Replies to This Discussion

Also old school stuff like lpu cd's
Membership card
What about instead of a membership card, you got a commemorative LPU11 laminate that you could put on your LPU11 lanyard! That way, you can actually wear it around and show it off, as opposed to a membership card which no one ever sees.

I vote for that, the LPU 11 Lanyards sound like a winner.

This!

Adam said:
What about instead of a membership card, you got a commemorative LPU11 laminate that you could put on your LPU11 lanyard! That way, you can actually wear it around and show it off, as opposed to a membership card which no one ever sees.
Adam, that's a great idea =). We really love if we can find in our fan-packs a holographic laminate on a lanyard =)

Adam said:

A tank top for girls,

art work from Mike,

LPU CD

Maybe like a poster or cards showing all the albums cover art together

A lanyard might be nice

Besides the normal stuff,(cd,tshirt ect.)maybe you guys could put the trial memberships back in? And maybe a signed picture of them? That would be AWESOME! :D Thats all I can think of right now but if I think of any more I'll put em up! :)

Signed stuff is out of the question. The guys would have to sign THOUSANDS of items, and that just can't happen unfortunately!
yeah i thought of that after i posted it XD
I`d like to see a girlie t-shirt. Men`s T doesn`t fit the best way on me... and sixes S-XL!
  • you guys have lots of LPTV or LPU tv :D but aall of them arranges for becoming a video, So there must be unreleased (-cut) parts of em , you can send them to us :D
  • LPU paper magazines (instead of pdf ) -signed by band mem.
  • Linkin park  Power Balance Wristband
  • diary from the band which is written by them again
  • Chester Be earrings
  • SIGNED POSTERS INCLUDING ALL MEMBERS WICH WE CANT FIND EASYLY on websites ! (for the fans who havent ever attend any summıt or M&G becz of BAND not to go for a concerts )
  • LIVE records DVD etc.
  • LP gloves...
  • LP backpack...
  • lp key chain
  • bag buttons
  • LP MOUSE PAD (INSTEAD OF SURU OR CLUB TATTOO discounts, those things really useless for fans who re far away from USA or a place where doesnt include any of them)

etc.... :D 

What if every 50th or 100th laminate will be signed by one member of the band?

Adam said:
Signed stuff is out of the question. The guys would have to sign THOUSANDS of items, and that just can't happen unfortunately!

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service