Hard to believe it's time to start thinking about LPU11, but it is! Over the years, we've used your feedback to help us decide on items to include in our annual package. Previous items have included a device case, patches, stickers, guitar picks, a carabiner keychain, shoelaces and a lot more. Let us know in the replies what you'd like to see in the package next year. KEEP IN MIND: these items must be fairly small (so they're easy to package and ship), and not overly expensive to produce (we can't do ipods, shoes, guitars, or anything like that...).

Let's hear your suggestions. Please note, this is NOT the place for you to give your ideas on the LPU11 CD. We already have that figured out!

Views: 6742

Replies to This Discussion

I also agree with a dvd from the itunes festival, not sure on t shirt as i have about 7 t shirts now, what about a hat, beanie or a jacket, maybe a iphone hard case cover with artwork designed by mike or mr hahn, but whatever items LP choose for LPU 11, i know the fans will love it, ROCK ON LP

LPU11 CD
LPU11 Tshirt
LPU11 Stickers
LPU11 Membership Card
LPU11 Wristband
Letter from the band

and maybe a premium package including the same above and like stuff from Lpu1,2,3 or so!

That should be in the package:

LPU11 CD

LPU11 DVD (with some backstage stuff...)

a poster

some stickers/guitar picks

It seems many would like a DVD so please think about it.

well my list:

CD

DVD (BluRay) with every Linkin Park music video in HD :-)

T-Shirt

Brad's signed drumstick :-D

LPU11 CD
LPU11 Tshirt
LPU11 Stickers
LPU11 Membership Card
LPU11 Wristband or key holder

Letter from the band

and maybe a premium package including the stuff above and like old stuff from Lpu1 or 2.

and please go back to like the lpu9 System
T-SHIRT, LPU CD, guitar pick, patch, stickers, badges and keychain, MEMBERSHIP CARD!!!!!!

Brad does not use himself-sogned drumsticks. It's Rob.

Michal Drtina said:

well my list:

CD

DVD (BluRay) with every Linkin Park music video in HD :-)

T-Shirt

Brad's signed drumstick :-D

A DVD of the moscow show, that would be the best!

Catya McConnell said:

Yeah but it'd be much better to own a decent quality dvd to watch.

pizzazombie said:

you can find ALL these shows on youtube, unnecesary as hell

Catya McConnell said:
Very down with the Lanyard, a live DVD from the Itunes Fest or Red Square or Madison Square Garden, a t shirt, stickers, a membership card thing would be kinda cool to carry around, or a bag of some sort.

Handwritten autograph, not printed.

CD, which won't be additional costs.

T-shirt.

LP designed figures (maybe transformers figures), or something LP designed things.

And the membership card is a good idea.

a re-release of the Xero cassette would be awesome

how about the "fm militia/ unreleased fm tracks" and the unreleased tracks of dbs on an extra cd?

other items:

buttons

pen

a song book sounds great :)

Items must be useful in everyday life.
The LPU11 Laminates and lanyards idea is awesome!!! I realy need a lanyard for my LPUX mobile device case :) and keychain will be cool... And wirstband will be great, cuz' at the shows everyone can buy it, not onle LPU members... it must me LPU exclusive, and LPU CD too. And LPU CD must be included to membership packadge.
What about signed items... maybe just first 1000 laminates??? or 500 CD's for those, who's names are in 'liner notes'???

Maybe exclusive free download of previous LPU cd in mp3??? and LPU*TV downloads...

MEMBER CARD

LPU CD

T-SHIRT

LP LIVE DVD :)

PLUSH FIGURE FROM THE LP GUYS :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service