Hard to believe it's time to start thinking about LPU11, but it is! Over the years, we've used your feedback to help us decide on items to include in our annual package. Previous items have included a device case, patches, stickers, guitar picks, a carabiner keychain, shoelaces and a lot more. Let us know in the replies what you'd like to see in the package next year. KEEP IN MIND: these items must be fairly small (so they're easy to package and ship), and not overly expensive to produce (we can't do ipods, shoes, guitars, or anything like that...).

Let's hear your suggestions. Please note, this is NOT the place for you to give your ideas on the LPU11 CD. We already have that figured out!

Views: 6788

Replies to This Discussion

I'd like to have

LPU CD (like always^^)

Shirt (please create some in female sizes!)

posters/postcards

Membershipcard

and a lanyard is a pretty good idea, too!

Lanyard sounds great May be a wallet I would think that would be practical and something i would use everyday. Maybe a decent quality one with a zip.

LPU CD

T-Shirt

Stickers

LP dolls

Signed things

LPU CD 

T- Shirt

Stickers

Patch (I loved the one from LPU9)

Wristband

LPU CD & DVD would be awesome with all the videos of the band plus some exclusive things =D
  • LPU dvd thing with unreleased and super exclusive episodes of LPTV
  • A signed picture of the band
  • The LPU Newsletter of LPUX in a small magazine form
  • A t-shirt of course

T-shirt

DVD

flash drive

lanyard

keychain

fridge magnet

wristband

enamel pin

guitar pick

Oh, and how about a code to download one full show of our choice from the archives?

LPU CD,DVD,T-SHIRT,LINKIN PARK DOLLS,STICKERS

What about an LPU drawstring backpack!

What about doing a LPU11 USB-Stick? would be cool

Oh and the LPU lanyard is a good Idea!!

LPU CD

T-SHIRT

WRISTBAND

STICKERS

NECKLACES

PLECTRUM

Ok, having read all 16 pages, I picked the ones I like the most:

LPU CD (obvious)
LPU Blu-Ray (including all of the LP videos to date + all LPTV and LPUTV). Those which aren't available in HD, just put there as separate files for PC in the best possible quality. Maybe some other footage. Yeah, we do have lots of it available online, but lots of people have big LCD HD monitors at home, and don't want to watch all of those video on YouTube with its bad quality or other online sources.

Or do a DVD for normal package, and Blu-Ray for Premium...

T-SHIRT
WRISTBAND
Membership card
Magnet
USB flash drive
Pen
Hoodie
Wallet
Bandana
Rubber bracelet (The one like socialvibe sent their members. It's very high quality, and extremely nice looking. The text and image are not just printed on top of the rubber, its pressed inside and printed in it)

no mouse pad - haven't been using one for quite a while. All normal modern mouses don't need mousepads.
no headphone - qualitywise, making normal headphones costs way more expensive than the whole LPU package. Who needs crappy sounding ones?

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service