Hard to believe it's time to start thinking about LPU11, but it is! Over the years, we've used your feedback to help us decide on items to include in our annual package. Previous items have included a device case, patches, stickers, guitar picks, a carabiner keychain, shoelaces and a lot more. Let us know in the replies what you'd like to see in the package next year. KEEP IN MIND: these items must be fairly small (so they're easy to package and ship), and not overly expensive to produce (we can't do ipods, shoes, guitars, or anything like that...).

Let's hear your suggestions. Please note, this is NOT the place for you to give your ideas on the LPU11 CD. We already have that figured out!

Views: 6745

Replies to This Discussion

I know it seems like something that requires a lot of time / work (maybe you could do it once later in the future...) But it can really be something very personal from the band to the fans and I think many fans will actually enjoy this:

An LPU magazine issue (it doesn't have to be huge) that may contain the following:

- LPU stuff: past annual news highlights, pictures from shows / m&g's / summits, stuff / feedback from LPU members, etc...

- Band stuff: tiny interview, mini poster, pictures on the road, funny stories, jokes by band members, general and funny facts about each band member (told by the guys themselves, not gossip of course! xp), etc...

I would love to have a LPU necklace..hehe for the ladies in the house ^^ hehe
I also forgot to add! I like  it better when I could just go to Best Buy and get the package for less than $30 with the CD, the Shirt, membership code and all the little "nic-nacs". It was nice, and I miss it. It was cheaper too. Now everything is practically separate, and more expensive. I hate to say it, but since everything is separate, and costs more for less, it's not worth it... It was worth it when it was in the little box at Best Buy for less than $30.

Im always excited about gear, things to show you love the band and people will ask you about it.

WRISTBANDS

TSHIRT

SHIRT

HAT!!!!

I want to have a LP tattoo but i am not ready for a real one so i'd like to get TEMPORARY TATTOO SHEET with different logos or smth like that. It's easy to do and not expensive.

Also i'd like to get some kind of magazine or newspaper... with photos we have never seen... or a DVD with the same stuff + videos.

And of course:

T Shirt

CD

and also pendent

Passport case?

In-car air freshner?

LPU socks haha!

Big fabric LPU thing to hang up on a wall? (like this http://blackchester.deviantart.com/art/Linkin-Park-Flag-FFM-2010-19...) they're light to ship and presumably cheapish to make?

Just trying to think outside the box here..

bracelets?
Forgot to add, I'd rather have like a pen than an useless membership card, especially since we haven't had one for every year.
definitely a membership card and a bookmark too  (I read a lot)
I agree, I think that there should be a DVD of the LPUTV episodes or something like that :)

but we can download them already from the website. kind of defeats that aspect of LPU. 

there should be a LPU11 logo design contest like there was in LPU 8 and 9. as far as what to include in the package, i'd like a bumper sticker/window cling and a membership card. also....a t-shirt that ISN'T BLACK or grey! i liked the navy LPU3 shirt with the blue writing on it.

Yasemin Bicer said:

I agree, I think that there should be a DVD of the LPUTV episodes or something like that :)

You mean newsletters? Every year of the LPU has had at least one of each of those. The last two years they've been downloadable so that they don't have to print and save on shipping.

An Van Oppens said:

I know it seems like something that requires a lot of time / work (maybe you could do it once later in the future...) But it can really be something very personal from the band to the fans and I think many fans will actually enjoy this:

An LPU magazine issue (it doesn't have to be huge) that may contain the following:

- LPU stuff: past annual news highlights, pictures from shows / m&g's / summits, stuff / feedback from LPU members, etc...

- Band stuff: tiny interview, mini poster, pictures on the road, funny stories, jokes by band members, general and funny facts about each band member (told by the guys themselves, not gossip of course! xp), etc...

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service