Hard to believe it's time to start thinking about LPU11, but it is! Over the years, we've used your feedback to help us decide on items to include in our annual package. Previous items have included a device case, patches, stickers, guitar picks, a carabiner keychain, shoelaces and a lot more. Let us know in the replies what you'd like to see in the package next year. KEEP IN MIND: these items must be fairly small (so they're easy to package and ship), and not overly expensive to produce (we can't do ipods, shoes, guitars, or anything like that...).

Let's hear your suggestions. Please note, this is NOT the place for you to give your ideas on the LPU11 CD. We already have that figured out!

Views: 6742

Replies to This Discussion

1.LPU WRISTBAND

2.LPU SHOELACES

3.LPU GUITAR PICKS SIZE: 0.5-0.7

4.LPU FLAGS

5.LPU POSTERS

6.LPU (RARE) STICKERS

7.LPU HOODIES

8.LPU PENDANTS

9.LPU BELTS

10.LPU T-SHIRTS

*these are my suggestions.i HOPE you could read this and maybe reply.

On the whole, I think the LPUX experience has been a let down (with the exception of the summits, they're pretty cool), so I think the whole thing should be closer to what it used it be like in LPU9 etc. With the exclusive website and all that jazz. Not necessarily with tiered packages though, 'cause some of that stuff was hella expensive. xD

In terms of the package, obviously there'll be a CD and a tshirt, but a DVD would be pretty nice. An LPU wristband would be awesome. I don't really have many other ideas, the CD is the main reason I get excited about the package.

LPU CD

LPU DVD

T-Shirt

LPU wallet

LPU beach towel

List of things, which I would like to see in LPU XI:
1. LPU DVD. Maybe with LPU episodes, all music videos and other special videos.
2. LPU CD
3. Photo of the band. Maybe limited number with autographs.
4. LPU T-Shirt - as usual.
5. LPU Guitar pick
6. LPU Membership card
Thanks.

T-shirt, necklace/bracelet/keychain pendant, artwork by Joe and Mike, Stickers, bandana, letter opener, belt buckle, golden tickets to LP's music factory... and cookies. Definitely Cookies.

The only thing i want back is the OLD LPU WEBSITE! This one is very hard to use, and the chat room is not working for me. They shoulndt have changed the website coz it was perfect. Now i dont even know how to log in!

I know that everybody wants to have other items..and theese items should be small..
so here are some wishes..:
•I would like to have a really nice box wit the items in there..not only a normal box..a box with an artwork on it "LPU 11" as a headline or something like that
•A Letter
•LPU 11 CD
•LPU 11 T-Shirt
 very important for me:
MEMBERSHIP CARD!!
•Guitar Pick
•Stickers
•Photos 

Something that only the LPU Members can have! Some rare things maybe..

Hopefully more than the last package..

i also wish that they would make a reissue of the LPU cds..maybe the LPU 2.0 CD...and then they should release them in the linkinpark.com store...
would be cool if they do a LPU tour..

Greets 

Meet & Greets should have bigger group sizes at shows, so no one misses out on the once in a lifetime opportunity... Just more chances for the fans to meet with the band would be awesome...
LPU CD
LPU DVD
T SHIRT
A RARE AND LIMITED ITEM AS THERE WAS IN THE LPU 8 AND 9

LPU CD

LPU Lanyard

LPU Official Member Pass to show of on the LPU Lanyard ;D

Stickers

T- Shirt

I think a wirstband is a really good idea, even if it's already been done

linkin park beanie or linkin park baseball hat

linkin park logo bracelet

linkin park button set

linkin park head phones

linkin park key-chain

LPU DVD that should be one of the items!

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service