Hard to believe it's time to start thinking about LPU11, but it is! Over the years, we've used your feedback to help us decide on items to include in our annual package. Previous items have included a device case, patches, stickers, guitar picks, a carabiner keychain, shoelaces and a lot more. Let us know in the replies what you'd like to see in the package next year. KEEP IN MIND: these items must be fairly small (so they're easy to package and ship), and not overly expensive to produce (we can't do ipods, shoes, guitars, or anything like that...).

Let's hear your suggestions. Please note, this is NOT the place for you to give your ideas on the LPU11 CD. We already have that figured out!

Views: 6745

Replies to This Discussion

Completely random I don't know why I thought of this xD - I think it be cool for an exclusive LPU LP Band Member Action Figure. Maybe just one band member, and not all six be given out to everybody; and every LPUer will get one figure of any of the band members by random selection, or the LPUers could choose.

Memorial Pia Cards (example: http://memoca.pia.co.jp/memoca/servlet/web.NATR_REQF_00?pkey=1149)

^ Character Encoding > JPN_SHIFT to see read the Kanji <- Basically the staff takes pictures of the live, individual shots are taken (and one group), and put each shot on 6 post cards with the showing. Another example http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f189/Seto_Kaiba0101/Dr%20en%20gre...

Membership cards. :)

Patches to sew on like clothes, backpacks, purses, etc

Laminated Poster

Small Box to store stuff in.

Lanyard

Fanclub DVD

Calender

Trading Cards

Bags/purses

Pencils/pens

Napkins

Tissues

Notebook

Notepads

Ticket Holders

Drawing Pad

Dolls/puppets

Calenders

Calculators

Lighters

Necklaces

Photobook/Photodocument book (this be really cool)

Headphones

Towels

underneath it.

Ipod Cases

Lego LP Band Members

Fake Money with the band members in the middle as the presidents/leaders.

Waterbottle Holder

Song Book

Erasers

CD Holders

Mouse Pads

Ok I am tired of thinking of ideas lol. xD

LPU CD

LPU DVD 

T-SHIRT

WRISTBAND

STICKERS

LPU CD

LPU DVD 

T-SHIRT

WRISTBAND

STICKERS

to Allison Beard: Song Book -great idea!!!!))))
Well def guitar picks & stickers! Hmm, maybe a poster or calander and how about maybe a simple marker or something. A lot of the LP fans would actually LOVE to have one of those sharpies with "Linkin Park" on it;)
I think there should be:
•LP Dolls
•LP stickers
•LPU11 CD and DVD
•LP Flag/Poster
And those are the only things I can think of right now.
A tapestry is light and folds well, fits into a box easily.

RE: girls tshirt, for many of the girls the tshirts are worthless because they fit so terribly, I'd never wear one to  a show or meet and greet. Surely the group who want girls tees are bigger than the group who want 2xl? Having a coupon redeemable at the store is an excellent idea if what we want instead its shipped with the LPU package otherwise we'd ahve to pay the extortionate shipping expenses. 

That goes for LP store coupons/Suru/Club Tattoo/Ve'cel coupons too, useless for international members.

Pens or notepads are great since everyone can use them, I could do with a cling sticker for my car too, one that says Linkin Park on it though rather than LPU.

Would LOVE a copy of the Iridescent trading cards like the Faint trading cards that were given out.

And the Fort Minor Miltia DVD was short but it was still great.

Not sure I'd use a laynard. I think I might have a Green Day one from years ago, never used it. And I have 2 LPU keyrings.

How about a storage tin? Like a miniature lunchbox?

BTW, thanks for keep arranging band chats! :D

Maybe something artistic from each of the guys? Or an artistic collaborated effort item?

cd, key chain, more artwork, wristband, t-shirt =D

Wristbands! Different colored ones and/ or with different LP logos.

Lanyards sound cool too, I can exchange the disney one I currently use lol

LPU CD/DVD

T-shirt

Hat/Beenie

wristband

LPU patch

merch store coupon 

LP sunglasses

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service