Looking on these boards it doesn't seem like I'm the only one with this problem (which is good, in a way?) but have not seen any answers.

1) Is LPUX currently under development hence no way of logging in to the LPU part of the site?

2) The remainder of my LPU9 membership has been transfered to LPUX. There doesn't seem to be any LPUX bundles, but the LPUX demo CD is available. Do we buy this standlone if we want it?

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1. Once you log into lp.com, you are logged into LPU. There are the same site now.

2. Not sure if there will be bundles later on or not. Time will tell.

U said once logged into LP.com, ur in the same site as LPU, then why did we have to pay a $60 fee for? I understand maybe for the LPU chat is part of the deal but there were no LPUX shirts or accessories.. I miss the old LPU. Where it was more exclusive for us.

And still, no one has answered my question on the other board, why is it that when i had to validate my code, i entered a yahoo address (Bcoz hotmail wasn't accepted) but i can't log in with that at all. What is really going on with the log ins?

and what happened to the friends that was on my LPU list? Do i have to start again?

i'm asking u dereklp bcoz u've answerd a question of my mine on LPU9 and u r helpful :)

You paid $60 for the features we have no and the many more that are on the way. Included in the chance to attend and MNG and a Summit. You also get pre-sales. As for accessories I believe they are on the way. We have the CD now and more should be coming soon.

Friends list - Yes you will have to start over, everything involving the old LPU is gone.

Everyone needs to remember that this system of the current LPU is new not to just us but to the staff as well. Adam and company are working really hard trying to get all the kinks out of everything. As LPU goes on you will see this place evolve from it's current state to a pretty awesome community. I know it seems pretty sketchy paying $60 and there isn't much to show for it except the summit and a band chat so far, but I think as time goes on everything will come and everyone will enjoy it.

As far as your log in issues jdee, send me your info, such as name and email, and I will forward it on to Adam. It will be taken care of.

you got raped by signing up too LPUX, hope u like it as much as we do /sarcasm

Thanks for the info. U actually gave me more info then LPU support! :)

My yahoo log in worked in the chat, maybe i should change my e-mail on this site to the yahoo address.

Do u think the accessories will be sent for free??? I don't mind if i haveto buy no bcoz aussie dollar is parody with the US, cheaper to import.

Thanks again. Ur always great help :)

Well technically I am LPU support. Just haven't had my account upgraded to Moderator yet. =D

I doubt any item will have free shipping. Sorry.
jdee_87 said:

Thanks for the info. U actually gave me more info then LPU support! :)

My yahoo log in worked in the chat, maybe i should change my e-mail on this site to the yahoo address.

Do u think the accessories will be sent for free??? I don't mind if i haveto buy no bcoz aussie dollar is parody with the US, cheaper to import.

Thanks again. Ur always great help :)

@dereklp

Thanks for your reply. Still confused by it. I've been in LPU 3/4 yrs so hope it all pans out for the best!

Also, just logged in to LPU (for what it is) and the chat says "You are required to login with your Livestream account to chat on this channel. Don't have one ? Sign Up here" - is that different to the LPU and linkinpark.com log in details? ;/

Yes that's different. Need to have your own LiveStream Account.
Wow, I go MIA from LPU for a year and come back to a confusing new setup!  I was wondering the same thing about the LPU log in so thanks for posting this!
Okay I just found this after posting on another forum. Kind of sad that we have to start our profiles and everything over. I know it would've been a pain, but it would've been nice if they had found a way for the old members to transfer their stuff over. I hope what previous posts have said is true that there will be more/exclusive stuff for members coming soon, because paying $60 for a "chance" for a meet & greet, granted, will be great if it happens, but a little ridiculous. At least with the older, cheaper LPU, we had an exclusive site, etc...Keeping my fingers crossed.
Where and when do I recieve whatever code they are talking about? My membership was paid till summer but I can't access anything anymore. I am insanely mad right now. I only came to check if I have to upgrade sooner or later and now it seems everything is gone. Including paid money I guess because i never recieved an email with anything other than a happy newsletter.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service