Hi There! :-) I just joined LPUX and payed 60 Bucks. I got an download called "LPUX Annual Pass" with two PDF inside and the "A Decade Underground" compilation. Ok. Nice.

I also got an e-mail "Your Receipt from Linkin Park" and thats it. No Login Information, no Welcome Mail. So my question is - what happen next? What can i do with this Membership? Any hint to a webpage or special action would be nice.

Greetings,
Michael

Tags: LPUX, Underground

Views: 223

Replies to This Discussion

I think you misunderstood...there are no discounts on tickets. We just have presale opportunities when tickets go on sale. You can still join if you want to, but in case you haven't been reading, a lot of people are pretty disappointed in LPUX...

Vishnu Warrier said:

how shall i join lpux and get discounts on tickets

You're not alone; a lot of people feel this way. Sorry you didn't get any of your M&G's. That sucks.

Zach Geranios said:
I'm mad at myself for paying 60 bucks to become a member in August of 2010 when it first became available. I applied for 3 meet and greets on this tour and I didn't get chosen for a single one. There's no LPU message board anymore. I can't find anyone that was a member from the old LPU, I'm Geki, and I've been a member since 2004. The LPU Summit only takes place in one location so it really isn't fair for everyone else, sorry I don't have the money to fly to Chicago.

GEKI!!!!!!!!! *megaglomp* what shows did you try and get M&G for? was one of them mohegan (which got canceled....*le sad*)

yeah, i'm glad i renewed for LPU9 when i did (also in august, but about 1wk before they rolled out LPUXtrafail...). at least i know how much suckage this is and if LPU11 is going to be the same i'm not renewing. 

Zach Geranios said:

I'm mad at myself for paying 60 bucks to become a member in August of 2010 when it first became available. I applied for 3 meet and greets on this tour and I didn't get chosen for a single one. There's no LPU message board anymore. I can't find anyone that was a member from the old LPU, I'm Geki, and I've been a member since 2004. The LPU Summit only takes place in one location so it really isn't fair for everyone else, sorry I don't have the money to fly to Chicago.

From what I read I think you were only supposed to apply to ONE M&G. Doing so for more than one would disqualify you.  

From the M&G email:

IMPORTANT: You may only RSVP ONCE per account. If you RSVP more than one

time, all other RSVP’s will be disqualified from being chosen.

Zach Geranios said:

I'm pretty sure they mean to only RSVP once for each show, but you can apply for a M&G at every show you have ticekts for...

FredyG said:

From what I read I think you were only supposed to apply to ONE M&G. Doing so for more than one would disqualify you.  

From the M&G email:

Zach Geranios said:

Hello everyone!!  I recently renewed my LPU membership.  I think I was supposed to get a link for the LPUX CD: A Decade Underground, but I did not.  Did anyone else have this problem?  Any ideas?  Thanks!
If it says once PER ACCOUNT,  they probably mean per account, not per show.

Your Conscience said:
I'm pretty sure they mean to only RSVP once for each show, but you can apply for a M&G at every show you have ticekts for...

FredyG said:

From the M&G email:

Zach Geranios said:

Okay, then I guess I didn't understand what they mean since I know a couple of people have gotten a M&G at one location after having RSVPed for multiple shows that they had tickets for. And, unless this is a new policy for LPUX, there was even a kid back in 2008 who got into two M&Gs with Linkin Park one show after the other during the Projekt Revolution tour. I could be wrong in thinking it means that each LPU account can RSVP once per show, but I do have reasons for reading it the way I did. Just saying.

KATHYxx said:
If it says once PER ACCOUNT,  they probably mean per account, not per show.

And that´s it!! There´s no special website for us yet! This is the place!

There ain´t much you can do with the membership apart from the pre-sale tickets, free passes to the Summit (if you can go), exclusive merchandising and the chat with the LP members!

Some ppl think we should have like an exclusive LPU t-shirt but we dont! We dont have an exclusive website neither!

As you can see most of the people are disaponinted with the actual membership! Im a recent LPU member myself...

I just thought it would be more exciting then this...

wait what do i do i still haven't received the lpux cd yet :S

Emad Yaseen said:
wait what do i do i still haven't received the lpux cd yet :S

What on earth do you mean? The LPU membership does not come with the LPUX CD. You buy it separate. For someone asking for help, you sure don't put down any information about what you're talking about.
You are so right I totally understand cuz I have the same situation here. Maybe they will change something eventually. I remember the first time I signed up with LPU we used to get T-shirts, CDs and a signed newsletter from the band now it's nothing and totally seems like a waste of money. 

Your Conscience said:
So, basically, we LPUX members paid for:

-access to a site...that isn't even ceated yet
-opportunities to obtain exclusive merchandise...that we have to pay additional money for
-pre-sale tickets for concerts...a couple of days before regular LPU members can purchase them
-the chance to possibly be selected for a M&G...yeah, just maybe (oh, and regular LPU memebers still get that too) 
-"A Decade Underground"...which is almost the same CD as "Songs From the Underground"

I adore Linkin Park, but I'm growing more disappointed in The Underground as time passes. I paid an extra $60 to not enjoy any real extra benefits. When will the LPUX site be up and running? And even when it is, what's going to make it worth the extra money we paid for to access it? Okay, we can buy stuff that non-LPUX memebers can't, but that's even more money that we have to give up. I don't really think the pre-sale for tickets makes much of a difference (for me, they didn't matter at all because the shows in my area don't have lawn seats, which means I can't bring my son), and regular LPU members have the same odds of getting a M&G as LPUX members do. (and, for someone like me who was actually selected for a M&G a few years ago, and then denied access after driving 12 hours to get to the venue, the mere chance of the possibility to maybe be selected...isn't as exciting as it should be) And then our special album is half of Songs From the Underground, plus a couple of extra tracks.

I think I'm just as disappointed in myself for having wasted hard-earned money on this membership, as I am disappointed in the actual membership that I paid for. But that's just me. I suppose it's my own personal situation that makes LPUX not seem so glamorous, huh?

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service